Taimanin Asagi Kessen Arena

Huh... So now I'm suddenly logged into my old account... I'm Dorkington... I'm confused

AzelleFans wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
Alcantoris wrote...
All these new benefits reminding us all it's a pay to win game mostly... -_-

There's nothing really "to win" though, since PVP is "almost" non existent.
It's just pay to collect them easier.

Well, half true. Paying users have better chance to get high ranks in Special Events, too (more like, all of paying users are in top ranks so far). Giving them better opportunities to get special reward cards than those of free users.

I know there's really nothing to 'win' but I was just using the term. I guess you could say it's pay to win all the nice rare cards and h-scenes.
Kaimax Best Master-San
AzelleFans wrote...
Hmmm... The Arena event has ended, but no sign for any new event. If they give us chance to stock potions for awhile before start any event, it's also good for me...

lol even if they gave us time, the game has a been a bitch to me in the arena event, I've only met the Armored Oni like 5 times, but met so many of the wolves and the bald guy...I have more than 15 Kiryuu's lol
Kaimax Best Master-San
AzelleFans wrote...
Any of you got Silky, btw?

Nope, only used the one gacha ticket that was given, wasn't that interested since she's just another SR....I want a UR or LR goddammit... I used my HR tickets and all I got is SRs~~~~

I just hope we get some nice new cards in the next event.
Man this lottery system is terrible. Cards you've already drawn in the lottery can get rerolled which effectively means that drawing ten gatcha is arbitrary since pressing the gatcha button nine times is effectively the same thing.

The only new card I got after burning 2 rare tickets, 10 rare gatcha medals and 50 gatcha medals was the amazon woman who references Dragon's Crown or maybe MH....frick I don't want this.
Kaimax Best Master-San
If the next event is another raid, I'll probably just take it very easy and only aim to get tickets.

I need the usual event...
So the only new card I want is the Taimanin. But if I couldn't get Kurakuru last time, I'm sure as hell not going to get this one... But I'll try. So only going for tickets again this event.

I got my first SR last week, Ingrid. It's nice enough and strong so I'm happy.
Haha holy shit 1st place is over 1 million points already and the events only been open for a few hours.

People must have a lot of money to blow they also really love Asagi dont they...
Kaimax Best Master-San
WideEyedMan wrote...
--

Lol, did I accidentally unfriendly you? I remembered that you got a LR, but was curios for weeks why I never saw you change it (You were having a hard time to raise it at that time).

Today I just checked to not see your name... lol
added back because of that one message you sent me via the game. lol
Kaimax wrote...

added back because of that one message you sent me via the game. lol

I sent that message like 3 months ago hahaha. Anyways I think I added you, if not then I sent a request.

Maxed out Oboro, her H scene was some sort of faux-pas vanilla scene. Still don't like her.

I really want the new card in this event badly.

I checked the chance for a gatcha ticket to get an LR-it's .50% chance and 63% chance for rares...more than half of your tickets will be trash.
Kaimax Best Master-San
AzelleFans wrote...
So far only encountered 2 Black Asagi. Ignoring Fever time since it's still trolling me like in the previous event.

6 time with one fever. lol
Fought her the 28th time with only my second fever active. Stocking BP potions was a good move.
Kaimax Best Master-San
AzelleFans wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
So far only encountered 2 Black Asagi. Ignoring Fever time since it's still trolling me like in the previous event.

6 time with one fever. lol

Good chance to get her rare drop, don't you think?

lol, I think her chance dropping is even smaller than getting a LR.
Kaimax wrote...

I got the Black Asagi on my third battle =p, she's pretty strong for a three star.
Kaimax Best Master-San
WideEyedMan wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

I got the Black Asagi on my third battle =p, she's pretty strong for a three star.

That's because she's a 4th Star?
Kaimax wrote...

Wait what? I'm talking about the one with the visor(I probably should've said Taimanin not Asagi), if you are talking about the event card(2000 ranking and all that jazz) it's a demon.
Kaimax Best Master-San
WideEyedMan wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

Wait what? I'm talking about the one with the visor(I probably should've said Taimanin not Asagi), if you are talking about the event card(2000 ranking and all that jazz) it's a demon.

Yeah, Because that's not "black Asagi" lol.
Stat wise she isn't strong though. Balanced stat cards are never "strong", Previous 3 star event cards like Rina (4300 defense) and Azami (4800 Attack) is still more usable than Asatsuki.

Total wise She's still below both of them Azami (7014) > Rina (6649) > Asatsuki (5456). Also there are 9 3* "balanced cards" that is still stronger than her.

So, she's VERY underwhelming for an event card.
(The strongest balanced card and (worth being a leader) is still the LR Asagi 6400 Atk/Def)

Now if we're talking about Strong, The Black Asagi card is overwhelmingly Stronger than most 4* cards. With only Mari (the first 4* event card being better in total (9279), but is a defense card)

Black Asagi's Attack is 6198 (Total 9270), the 2nd Highest attack is the Regular 4*Rinko (total 8565) and Zombie Murasaki (8565) with both having the same Attack, 5784.
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/W8HqbTo.png?1
Am I Banned?
Kaimax Best Master-San
Man, We need new "obtainable" Strong US Army cards...It's annoying to fight Taimanins with the average highest is 5800-ish, the Highest one Dark Sakura with 7000-ish Attack but is limited. My personal experience of actually encountering another user with that card as their leader is VERY rare, even rarer than seeing users with LR cards lol.

Current progress
Met with Black Asagi 17 times, with 2 fever times (Still no drops)
My points is around 120.000-ish
Rank number Idon'tcare anymore lol
It's hard to maintain ranks in raid bosses events.

Got 2 of the new cards, the US forces that got pregnant in her scene and the Amazoness Girl (she's actually the one begging for attention lol)
Did they region lock the game now?...I can't play anymore for some reason
Kaimax Best Master-San
WideEyedMan wrote...
Did they region lock the game now?...I can't play anymore for some reason

I can still play it without any VPNs.