[Manga] Beelzebub

Oda is just your average highschool overpowered street thug whose nickname is the Devil Oda. Who would've guessed that this person would live up to his namesake by raising the Devil King's son, Beelzebub!!

Ok, then there's this hot gothic chick, and shit. Stuff is funny, brand new series, updated weekly.

Awww, ain't this cute.

Forum Image: http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00003422/000155552/02.jpg
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Hot goth chick? I'll read it!
tsujoi wrote...
Hot goth chick? I'll read it!

My thoughts exactly. 8)
Best part of the first ch.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00003422/000155532/17.jpg
You got me with "overpowered high schooler" and "hot goth chick" and "raising the devil's baby"; I've gotta read this, and thanks for bringing this little gem to attention.
-----
[color=darkblue]edit: holy shit, that was one of the funniest manga I've ever read, even if the translation was subpar. I thought the scene where Oga wakes up in his bedroom in a pool of Baby Bl's piss was extremely funny. The dialogue between Oga and Furuichi was the best:
Oga: Stupid Furuichi! Are you saying that it's okay that at this rate, Japan will be drowned in piss?
Furuichi: Shaddup! Since you're the parent, why don't you slap a diaper on him?

Japan drowned in piss... lol, the image is too funny. [/color]
Abit off-topic but with the new avatar dimensions/images it was kinda funny seeing tsujoi's new avatar, then ShaggyJebus' followed by the manga's image. 3 scary faces in a row :)

On topic however, looks very interesting, love having tough guys forced to change their ways, other manga/anime with similar themes would be GTO and School Rumble (favourites of mine). Will read this once it ends its run. +rep
Maskedsatyr wrote...
Abit off-topic but with the new avatar dimensions/images it was kinda funny seeing tsujoi's new avatar, then ShaggyJebus' followed by the manga's image. 3 scary faces in a row :)

On topic however, looks very interesting, love having tough guys forced to change their ways, other manga/anime with similar themes would be GTO and School Rumble (favourites of mine). Will read this once it ends its run. +rep

3? That manga image is the most ~Dawwww~ moment in the manga.
Wow. This hasn't been touched in over a month.

I read all of Beelzebub that's out while Fakku was down, and I loved it. It's very funny, there's enough cleavage to titillate, and the baby is sooooooo cute, even if he's destined to destroy humanity.

I can't wait for chapter eleven. There's a new girl, and she might even be a love interest (though I doubt it and hope she isn't).
This manga is just... epic... in so many wayz and Chapter 14 was halarious.
[size=12]For those of you who haven't began reading Beelzebub, this is a pretty awesome manga. i started reading it recently and have found my self addicted to it waiting impatiently for new chapters to be released. i recommend checking it out.[/h]

Synopsis:
The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent" as he watches over the devil king's son (and future devil king) with the destruction of the world hanging in the balance.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://ams-02.animea.net/data/3249%2F2_SPNRL%2F01.jpg
Don't wnna ruin your parade, but you should REALLY check the Manga Masterlist before posting a topic. Now if you'll excuse me

*ahem*

Goddamn Fucking LINKED!
Nineteen chapters out so far, and I'm still loving this manga. I wonder how popular it is by the week. (Bakuman's really gotten me wondering about that stuff.)
ShaggyJebus wrote...
Nineteen chapters out so far, and I'm still loving this manga. I wonder how popular it is by the week. (Bakuman's really gotten me wondering about that stuff.)

Bakuman teaches the readers how hard it really is to become a manga. That's why it's so popular :D

Anyway, Ogama Surprise Buttsecks'ed the bastard. Hah! Serves him right!
He raped again in chapter 19 ^^.
just finished the 19 chapter most of it was talk no action scenes(maybe except the last one)but the next one should be cool or at lest more funny XD
just started reading. It's fucking awesome!
Damn stright, with Beelzebub and Yankee-kun I'm set. I've been tracking this since I read the one-shot when I came out and can't get enough. I'm liking the new girl Kunieda Aoi

Yushi are you planning keep that avatar for long? It was funny the fist time I saw it at Kotaku. Sucker Punch did a good making him in drag but now.........
[size=10]Those eyes look right though me........(a shiver runs through my spine)[/h]
..looks good....
This has to be the new big hit, Its a great story and it gives a sense of originality, but above all else, it's hilarious. The funniest scenes are when Oga is explaining his story in the beginning to his friend. Highly recommendable to all.
I dont understand how a fight manga can be so funny and awesome at the same time xDD this really hits the spot