GUNDAM OR ZOIDS

hmmm look's like i can't win when all gundam fan a gather together. but no i just have to line up blade liger x 10 vs strike gundam x 1 (location earth) hmm the result is devastating (maybe)
Qrast wrote...
hmmm look's like i can't win when all gundam fan a gather together. but no i just have to line up blade liger x 10 vs strike gundam x 1 (location earth) hmm the result is devastating (maybe)

... What the fuck is up with your match up?! Are you trying to give your Zoids the numbers advantage? You know why don't you just say 10 Blade Ligers vs the original Gundam while you're at it. Your bias amazes me to no ends.

Lemme remind you Strike Gundam can fly. Last time I remember, Blade Ligers are GROUND mechs
because strike gundam can fly that why i put more nomber on blade liger if not it would like strike freedom is bullying the zoids
Qrast wrote...
because strike gundam can fly that why i put more nomber on blade liger if not it would like strike freedom is bullying the zoids

Numbers won't matter. Just drop it, you can't win.
Gundam = High firepower,high mobility (can fly)
Zoid = High firepower,high mobility , ground units only(They can't fly except for the pterodactyl thingy which is fail sauce against a gundam)

edit:
Qrast wrote...

Is this mean the zoid are coward to fight strike freedom gundam degozaru.
no this was to balance power between two mecha which is one can fly and the others can't. so it is only fair that zoids need the number just to match a high mobility speed such as gundam that is can fly freely in the sky. if the gundam can't fly then only one is enough.. so if it was a land battle which is the gundam can't fly then the fight is fair. (if that happen i can sit back and relax .. why cause without the flying device the gundam can't do anything)
Qrast wrote...
no this was to balance power between two mecha which is one can fly and the others can't. so it is only fair that zoids need the number just to match a high mobility speed such as gundam that is can fly freely in the sky. if the gundam can't fly then only one is enough.. so if it was a land battle which is the gundam can't fly then the fight is fair. (if that happen i can sit back and relax .. why cause without the flying device the gundam can't do anything)

So ground type huh....how about BuCue type there were the same as zoid degozaru.

Exept for the high level speed and arment degozaru.
Qrast wrote...

It seems nothing we said got through. Are you really that thick headed that Zoids will absolutely win?! Besides Gundams don't need to fly to win. They are superior by mobility and weapons. Once a Zoid charges at a Gundam, one hit from a beam saber and that's it.
Mr. Bushido wrote...
Qrast wrote...

It seems nothing we said got through. Are you really that thick headed that Zoids will absolutely win?! Besides Gundams don't need to fly to win. They are superior by mobility and weapons. Once a Zoid charges at a Gundam, one hit from a beam saber and that's it.

Yeah you right mr.bushido.
Even if a Gundam cannot fly, you just look at their absurd specs and their opposition.
They can take bullets and shells without a scratch. Beastly.

Also... Most Zoids are close quarters type mechs. There are a couple exceptions, but most are.
I tell you this. Beam Saber > Glowing Claws, Side mounted blades, whatever.

Also, the early UC Gundams were built for ground combat. They can't really fly in the air for long. You just look at their speed on the ground and the way they use boosters and it's amazing. Especially Char's Zaku. That thing will be like... FLYING KICK! and then knock whatever to the ground where you'll take a machine gun the face and then a heat hawk to the side.

Yeah... Meh.
ShiaSpirit wrote...
Even if a Gundam cannot fly, you just look at their absurd specs and their opposition.
They can take bullets and shells without a scratch. Beastly.

Also... Most Zoids are close quarters type mechs. There are a couple exceptions, but most are.
I tell you this. Beam Saber > Glowing Claws, Side mounted blades, whatever.

Also, the early UC Gundams were built for ground combat. They can't really fly in the air for long. You just look at their speed on the ground and the way they use boosters and it's amazing. Especially Char's Zaku. That thing will be like... FLYING KICK! and then knock whatever to the ground where you'll take a machine gun the face and then a heat hawk to the side.

Yeah... Meh.

So..is this mean you vote for gundam degozaru?
sabarac wrote...

She's a hardcore UC fan. She has more knowledge on UC era Gundams than I do.
Mr. Bushido wrote...
sabarac wrote...

She's a hardcore UC fan. She has more knowledge on UC era Gundams than I do.

Ohh...THAN IT TIME FOR ME TO BE YOUR EXPRENTIS DEGOZARU!!!!
ok i lose i admit defeat.... there are no chance for me to win with freedom as the main mecha .... i surrender completely.....
Than the winner for this topic is GUNDAM degozaru!!! *clap-clap*
Qrast wrote...
ok i lose i admit defeat.... there are no chance for me to win with freedom as the main mecha .... i surrender completely.....

When were we ever talking about Freedom?! Your posts and examples are so jumbled up. You're first talking about Gundams in general, then Strike Gundam, then you switch over to Freedom. Keep your comparisons straight.
Just let it be,it more fun like this degozaru.
i did
the 1st battle is one on one

the second one is 10 vs one (to balance the power of each side)

and freedom ..... i dont really have the right mecha to fight this monstrous enemy
if i have to then i should send 100 of those garuda thinggy with atomic bomb on each mecha after that explode when near enough... that is the only chances to strike down that freedom gundam....

as the general of zoids i can't send my men to a suicide battle (maybe a little)
More like you just proved the point that one zoid can't even beat one gundam >_> and btw adding more zoids isn't gonna change a thing when dealing with a gundam that can fly, all of them will be toast in no time. I even set up a pretty fair match and no one seemed to say anything that would make the liger the winner of that battle, what's funny is that the liger also lost in chatroll but w/e. Anyways I think it's safe to say that the gundams have won against the zoids for now atleast.