Sora no Otoshimono (Season 3 Announced!)

Another upcoming fall series which I had intended for later but thanks to boredom and the other series' threads inactivity... I present to you "The Heaven's Lost Property" -another manga-to-anime adaptation produced by none other than AIC ASTA. (Wtf is Sunred's 2nd season gonna come out?! and how about Bamboo Blade?)

http://anime.webnt.jp/soraoto/ - The PV(trailer) could be seen here as well in case the embedded vid doesn't work

ANN wrote...
Tomoki Sakurai, an ordinary middle school boy whose motto is "Peace is the #1 priority." However, a strange girl often appears in his dream to ask for his help — only he cannot remember her face when he wakes up. Then, his life gets more complicated when an unidentified mysterious animal (UMA) falls out of the skies. The "animal" turns out to be Ikaros, an angel.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/36779-C7Z674I.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/36778-96IGVJ2.jpg
I can't help but lol at the mask(/panty) wearing chibi Tomo. :lol:

Those images should fill in the void for my lack of words right now. I've browsed through a few of its manga chapters and actually liked what I've read. If they could carry/bring out that certain feeling in the anime the same way, I can expect this to be a contender in my yearly top ten list.

Btw, I hate slapstick to a certain degree and I'm quite opposed to over-the-top ecchi-ness. That being said, if the series could stay away from those directions (just like how it was in the manga), I can definitely see myself enjoying this.

I just wish Nyankoi would release a fuckin trailer soon... The thread would only feel empty without any...
Wow.
That's an anime to look forward to as well.
I like the PV and the amount comedy in it :lol:.

But maybe I shloud read a few chapters to get a better image of the anime for now.

hermitVI wrote...
and how about Bamboo Blade?

I wouldn't mind that. Another season that is.^^
Well now I haven't taken a look at the manga for this, perhaps I will, the overall art does suit my tastes quite nicely if I must say, and the wardrobe for all the characters are excellent nano desu.

Plot wise I tend not to say anything unless prior knowledge is understood, seeing as I have none I can't voice a proper opinion. I can only say I am looking forward to it nano desu

Now the voices, let me just say Souichiro Hoshi...awesome, his voice as Sakurai just makes me laugh more it does fit quite nicely wouldn't you agree nano desu ^_^
As for Ikaros' voice I am not sure, I mean Saori Hayami hasn't voiced a lot of things so I can't really say much nor do I know her character all that well so I am at a lose for words to describe how I feel, but its always nice to hear fresh new voices as well nano desu, like Iori Nomizu, and Tatsuhisa Suzuki? - I haven't heard his voice since Library War, also who's the voice of Mitsuki, Mina? nvr heard of her nano desu so I am not familiar with any of her other stuff. I like the character Mikako she's got an interesting personality at least from watching the PV

I am expecting something good here nano desu
Looks like a new super-ecchi anime.
Something like Kanokon or DearS.

Combination with the shy jokes and master slogans.

I love this and will watch it ;)
i'l add this to my list
jmason Curious and Wondering
As soon as a good sub comes out I'll be seeing this one. :)
About the few already casted seiyuus as spalose brought up, I have a good reason to believe that the couple of new faces (though voices seems to be more appropriate) are gonna bring a different brand/flavor not only to the series but as to the entire VA industry. That's definitely something to look forward to as well.

As for my take on each individual, Souichiro Hoshi is more than suited for the lead role. Though I cannot really say that I've seen a lot of series that he'd been casted in nor stood out to say the least, I liked the voice that he used, as I heard in the PV. On the other hand, I have much confidence in Saori Hayami. She's already proven to me (in Sekirei as Musubi and EotE as Saki) that she's versatile enough to take on yet another lead role in this one. I'm really interested to see how she'll portray Ikaros' character who is pretty much void of all emotions (at first or so far as I know of right now). Plus she's a real good singer. And speaking of good singer, Ayahi Takagaki is also one and if I would recall her most memorable character portrayal for me, it would have to be Noe(True Tears). She's currently active in Phantom ~RftP~ as Ein and I'm liking the change/maturity of her portrayal of a once zombie-like character into someone who has developed some emotion. As for Tatsuhisa Suzuki, you probably know him better than I do; I'd leave it at that.

So that's that. All that's left is to wait until the series airs. :D
im going keep this in my watch list XD
Another one added to my list to watch later on.
Sora no Otoshimono is definitely on my must-watch list for autumn (though some prefer to call it Fall), since it features schoolgirls and ecchi fanservice. The 2 afore-mentioned aspects are usually my main reasons for catching a particular title. :D

Watching the trailer, the opening scenes appeared rather serious, but at the end of the day, it should be a red herring to yet another light-hearted comedy.
This looks great!!! ❤❤❤ I'll definitely wait for this XD XD
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/42398-1SLK6XR.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/42473-46IRUTF.jpg

Just looking at these pictures tell me one thing... This series will probably by one of my favorites. Why? A Nice Big-breasted angel, a loli angel, and what looks to be a clumbsy childhood friend? What more can you ask for?!
Seems Promising.
*Anime List Updated*
Ill gonna Put it on my List now >_<
The preview pictures look hot but the video scared me at the start >_> reminded me of citizen kane..
anyway looks like it will be fun to watch
I can't wait to see this!
The Manga version makes me laugh all the time! Especially the chapter where Obama appeared.
the trailer and pics are very eyecatching :D

yes i very much like to watch this now!
This image looks like its not posted yet so
Forum Image: http://static4.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/scans/Sora-no-Otoshimono/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Sora-no-Otoshimono_suemura(1.55)__THISRES__251439.jpg
Fan service seems heavy, hopefully storyline wouldn't be reduced because of that. Stragely enough the main heroine (aka miss booby the angel) doesn't really seem to attract much of my attention, must be because of the bad mix of expression, personality and outfit.

*start debating if i should watch this anime.*
I got wind of some disturbing news a couple of days ago concerning this soon to air manga-to-anime series adaptation and therefore felt like discussing it with you guys; so here's the full story.

ANN wrote...
The official website of the Sora no Otoshimono anime series has announced that a total of 14 episodes is being produced, but one episode has been deemed "too dangerous." As a result, only 13 will be broadcasted on television. The website has not announced how or if the 14th episode will be released, although the series will premiere on October 4 in Japan.

[size=20]THERE'S ONLY GONNA BE 13-14 EPISODES??!! NOOO!!![/h] :(

Wait wait, that ain't exactly my one and only major concern here. :lol: Seriously, I'm not certain what that episode is (in chronological order) but still, it's gonna be a pain in the ass in case that said episode is somewhere in between the first and the last. I definitely wouldn't want to watch episode one and just suddenly jump onto episode 3 next, without knowing what the hell happened in episode 2! :roll:

In any case, this really makes me wonder, if there's only one or two particular scenes, couldn't they just somehow use some necessary censoring? I can only assume/tell that this isn't something "ecchi" since.. what else can possibly be even moar ecchi-er (hentaish) than Queen's Blade right?! :wink:

Well, I have read a few chapters of its manga and I do believe that I saw something in there that made me ask the question myself; is "that" deemed permissible to be shown on TV in case animated, especially to the much younger viewers? Though I can't be certain if that's indeed what made the said episode "dangerous", if I were to estimate, that part could either be placed/seen in the second or third episode. Of course, I'm neither sure about anything and I may be simply overreacting but for those who have checked/read its manga and/or got any idea to what I'm talking about, please feel free to discuss.

Let's use [code:1] [/code:1] if necessary

PS: Everyone who plans to watch this are welcome to share their thoughts/opinions on the matter.