Gurren Lagann Movie.

Anyone hear anything about the Gurren Lagann movie, like release dates and etc.?
king wrote...
Anyone hear anything about the Gurren Lagan movie, like release dates and etc.?

First time i heard that there's gonna be a gurren lagan movie, hope to see it soon

An animated movie entitled Movie Version Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Gurren Chapter (劇場版 天元突破グレンラガン 【紅蓮篇】, Gekijōban Tengen Toppa Guren Ragan [Guren Hen]?), once again directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi, and written by Kazuki Nakashima, will be produced by Gainax and released on September 6, 2008 in Japanese theaters. The movie will be a compilation of the events of the first arc of the series (episodes one through fifteen) with some newly animated scenes. A second movie has been announced.

from wikipedia, though not a very reliable source
thanks, wow if it's true than their gonna have a sequel planned even before the first one comes out. They must be racking in the money.
sort of related I've been hearing some very sketch rumors of a TTGL live action. I don't care if it's true or not thats just bitch'n anyway yah put it.
Wow I so can not wait for this movie to come out for sure it's going to be epic, but I do have some doubts since this movie is going to be only about 1:30-2:00 hours long.

For some info on this movie I found some things from AnimeNetwork
Spoiler:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-04-06/gurren-lagann-film-named-dated-guren-hen-on-september-6

They say this movie is going to come out in Sept 6 in Japan.
Why is your link in spoiler tags? lol

>>Anime News network article
oldmanleroy wrote...
Wow I so can not wait for this movie to come out for sure it's going to be epic, but I do have some doubts since this movie is going to be only about 1:30-2:00 hours long.

For some info on this movie I found some things from AnimeNetwork
Spoiler:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-04-06/gurren-lagann-film-named-dated-guren-hen-on-september-6

They say this movie is going to come out in Sept 6 in Japan.

Relax, the movie, while only 1:30-2:00 hours long, is only gonna feature the first story arc (emergence to death of the Spiral King) or episodes 1-9.