Mayoi Neko Overrun!

Pages 12Next
While cats are on the loose from the cheap shot of a finish that was Nyan Koi!, AIC have got other things in mind for them:

The story revolves around Takumi Tsuzuki, a boy who lives with his older "sister" Otome, although the two have no blood ties between them. Otome manages a run-down confectionary store called Stray Cats. One day, Otome picks up a mysterious beautiful girl off the streets.

I'd be damned if I'm even to consider this a prospect of what already is coming together as my cup-of-tea-of-a-season in spring of the following year, but I'm still willing to give this a shot or something like that.
It's been somehow my tradition to follow at least one harem series per season, just for the relax... so why not this. :)
jmason Curious and Wondering
Yay, cats again ^_^ I'd follow this as well, get my anime list for next year loaded.
is there a manga version of this? (any link?)
Like the anime, it was just recently announced to be having a manga adaptation based on a Light Novel of the same title.
Lesson Learned: Cats are the rage these days. :eng101:

That being said, I am not sure if the following is the official anime website, but those who understand Japanese may like to take a look:

http://www.patisserie-straycats.com/
crimson875 wrote...
is there a manga version of this? (any link?)

Read this on onemanga only has one chapter pretty good so far

http://www.onemanga.com/Mayoi_Neko_Overrun/
The first episode has pleased me. I think giving us snippets of flashbacks is better than hitting us with it full force later. Additionally, it was more energetic and well-animated than I expected. I hope Ieyasu will have less lines since his 2D/3D girls lines got annoying after the second time.

Also, tsundere~.
This anime let me remember Wanko To Kurasou maybe because of the neko ears :D
well in short this Anime is quite good.It has decent comedy and you will have fun watching it
ZeroOBK wrote...
Also, tsundere~.

Two tsunderes, one being a loli and the other being a childhood friend no less.
Lessee...

I think Aroduc summed this show up quite well with "Unlimited Tsun Works".

Yup, yup.

Damn it all, but this show would have been the epitome of my fetishes about two years back.

Oh, well. Oughta give it a watch, if for no better reason then striped blue/white pantsu.
This show kinda remain me of some anime.... Well the story is nice, so i going to see it till it's ends.
Good anime,but will the anime ver be diffrent with manga ver ??~
as i know the anime have diffrent opening with the manga~
Doki has subbed it...the first ep is different from the manga....
Kadushy Douchebag
Tsunderes~ Wahh!!
The first episode was hilarious.
Klorofolun wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
Also, tsundere~.

Two tsunderes, one being a loli and the other being a childhood friend no less.

You do know that you don't need to say that to the person who is only "moe" for tsunderes, right? Perhaps I should have wrote "tsundere~(musical note)" to indicate that I'm being all moe for the "tsundere-isms" in this anime.

Edit for Episode 3:
Fumino's "tsundere circuit" has been fried.
Ah! Finally the tsundere ""Urusai, urusai, urusai!"

hnnnnng~❤
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
I don't expect much from this series but it's fun enough for me to follow.

Plus it has some Tsundere goodness, it's what I essentially feed on.
I have something to report - in episode 4 the show suddenly became very funny.

Plus, I think this happened in episode 2 as well, but does anyone notice that the animation featuring the maids at the end of the episode(s) is really well done? The movement looks CG.
Jmac "I'm a boob man"
I'm actually surprised about this show. It's a lot better than I thought!
Pages 12Next