[Locked] 12 Onaholes of Christmas 2014 - Day 10

Welcome to the 12 Onaholes of Christmas, Day 9! Each day we will create a new topic with a new onhaole and all you need to do is post a reply to enter for a chance to win. At the end of the 12 days we will choose a random winner from the replies and mail you your onahole. You can enter once per topic. Click here to see all J-List’s onaholes, which one would you like us to offer next?

Today's onahole is the Passionate Gimmick. From Nippori Gift comes this new original onahole for men, with 3 power rings that are incorporated in the hole structure, maxing out the experience. Nippori Gift, popular adult toy maker in Japan innovates again with this new hole that delivers a whole new experience to all onahole users. Made of super high quality silicon, it is big enough and fits great in the hand, thanks to the high elasticity of the material used. The inside melted core provides a warm, super slippery inside, with curves that reminds the real thing. No doubt that with the included lubricant, you be able won't last long pounding it, and even less when you pass through the 3 power rings, merged in the structure and carefully placed at strategic G-spot points. An amazing experience for all onanie lovers

OMO507_1.jpgOMO507_2.jpgOMO507_3.jpgOMO507_4.jpgOMO507_6.jpg
Finally in the first page!
TheBookie King of Red
I shall cast my hand at this one as well
The idea of power rings makes me laugh so much.
count me in, even if the outsides look a little strange...
yes maybe one time
Count me in! Merry Christmas everyone!
I can see the Ending!
First page! This one is mine and I will explode everyone else!
Count me in.
The art looks interesting. I hope i win lol.
looks great, do want!!!
Dear god, I can't stop imagining the reactions of people if these came in the mail just like that, without any wrapping or inside a bigger box.
Omg!!! I really want this one!!! Hope I win
Sign me up for this one as well
Oh my. If there's any onahole I would love to win it's this one. Good luck all.
page 1 ftw! also onaception
My dick demands this!
I'd like to win this one!
huge_pixels Flatchest or bust!
Uh, very nice!