[Locked] Armpit Tag

Pages 12Next

Do you want this tag in Fakku?

Total Votes : 59
Many users (including me) has this fetish.

There are some doujins in Fakku (mainly Reimu's doujins) that has this in them...

Here some of them

https://www.fakku.net/viewmanga.php?id=6580
https://www.fakku.net/viewmanga.php?id=5889
https://www.fakku.net/viewmanga.php?id=6237
I support this, we should have one.
Not really my cup of tea, but i wouldn't mind either way.
Lol.. only 8 votes so far..
its ok.. I voted yes and its now 50/50...
there should be at least 10 manga containing this to be considered a tag
Kaimax Best Master-San
Lelouch24 wrote...
there should be at least 10 manga containing this to be considered a tag

I honestly think 20 is the right number before fakku can add the tag.
Find more than 15 and it might be warranted... until then, or unless others really seem to want it, it seems unneeded.

Maybe an overarching tag for unconventional rubbing/sex acts? I know there are, collectively, plenty of uploads with inner elbow/under-knee/buttocks/in-sock fetish content on Fakku's archive.
i love it. armpits are awesome.
If something becomes a tag, people might be willing to upload more doujins with the fetish.

Anyways, I'm always in favor of more tags. Why limit them? It'd suck if Gelbooru only allowed a hundred total tags or something. More tags equal more detail, and more detail is always good.
You know, was all for an armpit tag...
But then, i realized that if that happened i would be seeing stuff like this...
Forum Image: http://www.thearchnemesis.com/images/Yao_Ming_armpit%20lick.jpg
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Last time I spoke with Jake about tags he was still firmly in the "Less tags = better" camp and I tend to agree with him. I would rather a more orderly site with few tags than a different tag for everything. If a user is looking for armpit sex he can ask in the requests forum and I'm sure someone will be more than happy to help them out.
I think this'll be useful though. It was hard to search for manga with armpits when I tried to yesterday.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Kuro vi Lolitannia wrote...
I think this'll be useful though. It was hard to search for manga with armpits when I tried to yesterday.

It wasn't hard because it was "untagged", but it was just "scarce".
I'm happy if you can prove me wrong.

It's useful if fakku have "plenty" materials for the suggested tag. If not, it's just going to be another clutter for the site.
Kaimax wrote...

It wasn't hard because it was "untagged", but it was just "scarce".
I'm happy if you can prove me wrong.

It's useful if fakku have "plenty" materials for the suggested tag. If not, it's just going to be another clutter for the site.

I actually think that it'll be nice if we have something like 'sub-tag' for these kind of minor stuffs... Maybe showing it in the 'Search box' but not putting it in the tag itself...
Kaimax Best Master-San

I actually think that it'll be nice if we have something like 'sub-tag' for these kind of minor stuffs... Maybe showing it in the 'Search box' but not putting it in the tag itself...

It's still going to use the same coding process and having these "sub-tags" is surely more complicated that the "normal" tags themselves..

Fakku will consider on adding that tag if fakku have a good amount of doujins/manga that have that specific fetish.
Kaimax wrote...

It's still going to use the same coding process and having these "sub-tags" is surely more complicated that the "normal" tags themselves..

Fakku will consider on adding that tag if fakku have a good amount of doujins/manga that have that specific fetish.

By using this sub-tags, we can easily find stuffs, like using danbooru and gelbooru, it's just an idea though...
Kaimax Best Master-San

By using this sub-tags, we can easily find stuffs, like using danbooru and gelbooru, it's just an idea though...

Once again the process and effort of adding sub-tags is the same as adding "normal" tags.
I understand the arguments for only catering to major fetishes, but I don't see the harm in having the current crop of visual tags, and then a catalogue of more minor tags as simple text links below.

If you're looking for very particular fetishes the lack of supporting image isn't going to stop you, and likewise you're going to know that they might be a bit wacky if you don't understand (unlikely) the tag alone. But a lot of fetishes have brief inclusions in a broad range of work, and you take what you get with the rarer ones.
Maybe a search function that allowed people to search the contents of not only the tags but the manga summary as well. I know a few of us taggers/description-adders have been putting minor keywords in the summary area.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Right now, the argument against it is Jacob doesn't want it.
Pages 12Next