boobs

Pages Prev1234Next
wow, you know who it is art, and i dont even know myself. i just saw it somewhere and liked the photo so much

why do i have a feeling that not a lot of people here are sane.............
artcellrox wrote...
Subete o kui tsukusu kuro wrote...
RedSnow wrote...
yeah i just need to close my eyes and imagine my boobs getting bigger while i chew right!

oh... crazy eh?! hmmm... you are right. i am crazy.

Don't worry I'm not the most sane person you can meet either. Who is your avi?

Fan art of Rumia from Touhou.

I like it, it looks badass. Touhou huh, I've heard of it many times but never got around to it. Is it any good?
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
I'm just awesome like that, Snowy.

artcellrox wrote...
RedSnow wrote...
yeah i just need to close my eyes and imagine my boobs getting bigger while i chew right!

I like it, it looks badass. Touhou huh, I've heard of it many times but never got around to it. Is it any good?

Go ahead, if you're feeling gutsy or masochistic. Personally, though, I find some of the classic shoot-'em-up games more challenging, since not only is the whole ship the hitbox (in Touhou, only getting hit in your center deals damage), but the bullets are more directed towards you, rather than in a predictable pattern.
RedSnow wrote...
wow, you know who it is art, and i dont even know myself. i just saw it somewhere and liked the photo so much

why do i have a feeling that not a lot of people here are sane.............

Lol my thoughts exactly. I think you got to be a little bit crazy to sign up on a hentai site. Or to read some of the fucked up shit on here.

Wow I just realized how off track this discussion has gone. I REGRET NOTHING!!!
i just dont try to hide it, every one out there has some sick interest... and its online, its not like im pushing my own interests in people faces right hahahaha
RedSnow wrote...
i just dont try to hide it, every one out there has some sick interest... and its online, its not like im pushing my own interests in people faces right hahahaha

I agree with you 100%. Plus all my friends at school are a little on the crazy side. So I don't need to try and hide it :). Except for one of them, he's pretty normal, must not have many friends. I'm sorry that was kinda mean to him wasn't it :(.
artcellrox wrote...

artcellrox wrote...
RedSnow wrote...

Go ahead, if you're feeling gutsy or masochistic. Personally, though, I find some of the classic shoot-'em-up games more challenging, since not only is the whole ship the hitbox (in Touhou, only getting hit in your center deals damage), but the bullets are more directed towards you, rather than in a predictable pattern.

wait! Touhou's a game!? All this time I thought it was an anime/manga.
well he probably has some normie friends? i hope haha

me, i lived a nerdy life mostly its only been recently that ive been living an outgoing social life. its hard to adjust since im new to so many things like socializing hahahaha but... ill admit though, if youre a chick, its so much easier to socialize ahahhahaha they just come to you
artcellrox wrote...

artcellrox wrote...
RedSnow wrote...

wait! Touhou's a game!? All this time I thought it was an anime/manga.

... no...

ok everyone i hate to go now. see you all tomorrow!
RedSnow wrote...
well he probably has some normie friends? i hope haha

me, i lived a nerdy life mostly its only been recently that ive been living an outgoing social life. its hard to adjust since im new to so many things like socializing hahahaha but... ill admit though, if youre a chick, its so much easier to socialize ahahhahaha they just come to you

Actually from what he told me a lot of his normie friends were douches and backstabbers. Apparently the only people he can trust are the crazies :). I wouldn't say I'm unsociable I'm a very easy guy to talk. And I've made friends with many different people. But I prefer my nerdy somewhat solitary stay at home after school lifestyle. Over the let's go to a party and get drunk lifestyle. Hmm weird. Its gone from you talking about eating boob meat to get a bigger chest. To us talking about our lifestyles................wwweeeeiiiirrrrrdd!!!
People always make comments about my small boobs, they assume I'm insecure about it or feel inferior because of it. I usually just say 'At least they're cute and sensitive.'

They never have a comeback to that.
Alora wrote...
People always make comments about my small boobs, they assume I'm insecure about it or feel inferior because of it. I usually just say 'At least they're cute and sensitive.'

If someone on the internet says trash talks to you, and you reply back with that phrase, use this gif for more awesomeness.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lscu4cAhp61qflynio1_500.gif
artcellrox wrote...
Alora wrote...

If someone on the internet says trash talks to you, and you reply back with that phrase, use this gif for more awesomeness.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lscu4cAhp61qflynio1_500.gif

That's hilarious. xD
Oh Kelso, you always know just what to say.
Alora wrote...

YES!!! BE PROUD OF YOUR SMALL BOOBS!!! Small one are better anyway. Seems We're back on topic again. It's been derailed like 2-3 pages.
Alora wrote...

YES!!! BE PROUD OF YOUR SMALL BOOBS!!! Small one are better anyway. Seems We're back on topic again. It's been derailed like 2-3 pages.

I am. In the immortal words of Konata, it's a status symbol.
I noticed the derailing though. I never thought guys could be distracted from the topic of boobs. xD
Alora wrote...
Alora wrote...

I noticed the derailing though. I never thought guys could be distracted from the topic of boobs. xD

Lol. I love that last part, it made me laugh so hard. Well the comments that derailed it We're boob related-ish. As unbelievable as it is it is quite possible : )...difficult but possible.
Alora wrote...
Alora wrote...

Lol. I love that last part, it made me laugh so hard. Well the comments that derailed it We're boob related-ish. As unbelievable as it is it is quite possible : )...difficult but possible.

The only things that should distract people from boobs are asses.
They wory as much about there boobs as guys worry about there dicks
Alora wrote...
Alora wrote...
Alora wrote...

The only things that should distract people from boobs are asses.

I'm starting to like you. :P
Pages Prev1234Next