Do you consider yourself as a Hooligan?

Pages 12Next
Okay, I know some girls would say that violence and trouble aren't dead.. yet but they're not thriving either. I happen to know this cute girl during my first year in college who thinks that 2 out of 10 guys are real hooligans and being one could be a very BIG asset. I myself (to no avail) have been trying to be one hahaha! So, do you consider yourself as a hooligan? Does it matter if girls prefer hooligans? Comment away :D

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/xxljsi.jpg
I know a few but I'm way too calm and reserved to be considered a hooligan. Generally I try to avoid things that would cause others trouble, cause karma is a bitch to deal with.

Though when pissed off I have freaked out people before. I remember in high school one time someone pissed me off during a movie so I flipped his table over.

Fun times.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
It's nowhere near dead. At least not where I live, plenty of people in the area I live are. To be frank, their cunts. I can't stand people like them but a lot of the girls I used to hang around seemed to be attracted to them (but they were vindictive, condescending whores so) so I guess I'm in the minority here at least.

I don't find it the least bit attractive to see a guy or girl act in a way that's aggressive or anything resembling hooliganism since I prefer to avoid trouble wherever possible.

So I suppose it doesn't matter if girls prefer people like that, I mean it's unfair to judge everyone as a person solely based on their preferences but in my experiences those type of girls are bitches: Plain and simple.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
If you want to be a hooligan then good luck I guess? I never really got why it was fun to be one, but to each their own. Some girls may like it, but I honestly wouldn't know since I don't usually have friends like that. Personally prefer more nice and chill guys who I can talk to and play videogames with. Also ones who are open to doing anything. That's just me though. Careful about tramp stamps Shiki.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Careful about tramp stamps Shiki.

Hmm? Tell me more. It seems to be all the rage for bitches these days.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/photo-30.jpg
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Shikinokami wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Spoiler:

That just plain fuckin cute lol.

Not much to them. Requirements are booze and your local friendly shot hole of a tattoo place open at 3 in the morning. Don't be cool and pick your tattoo out, gotta bring out the inspiration through your inebriated body and words or just have the master go at it blind.

Make sure you get tested for hepatitis soon after the remains of that night leave your stomach and have the number of a good tattoo removal place.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Shikinokami wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Spoiler:

That just plain fuckin cute lol.

Not much to them. Requirements are booze and your local friendly shot hole of a tattoo place open at 3 in the morning. Don't be cool and pick your tattoo out, gotta bring out the inspiration through your inebriated body and words or just have the master go at it blind.

Make sure you get tested for hepatitis soon after the remains of that night leave your stomach and have the number of a good tattoo removal place.

Nah, things like scars and tats make you easier to find by the police. A good hooligan doesn't get caught.
Don't really consider myself a hooligan, maybe when i was like between 10 and 15. Anybody who seriously is a hooligan after they finish high school, i think is a complete moron. I mean when you were a small kid it was fun to run around and do random shit, but when you get older i don't understand how it is fun. Maybe if your brains haven't developed yet.
Is it wrong that I had to look up the word first to make sure I knew what it was? Just not a term we use in the area I live at all.

Anyway I know a few guys like that and I wouldn't give them the time of day. A lot of girls seems attracted to the bad boy persona, but never understood that since you hear a lot of the times that bad boy treats girl like crap. I have a friend who boyfriend has cheated on her a few different times and yet....still together.
blinkgirl211 wrote...
Is it wrong that I had to look up the word first to make sure I knew what it was? Just not a term we use in the area I live at all.

Anyway I know a few guys like that and I wouldn't give them the time of day. A lot of girls seems attracted to the bad boy persona, but never understood that since you hear a lot of the times that bad boy treats girl like crap. I have a friend who boyfriend has cheated on her a few different times and yet....still together.

Well, what i have heard and think is to some degree true is that girls like boys with confidence, and usually these 'bad boy personas' and douchebag attitudes have great confidence about them selves. They put a really good show for girls on first dates, when they meet them in a club or what ever, but once it becomes this girlfriend/boyfriend relationship and becomes more series i guess the true nature of these bad boys comes out. Why girls decide to stick with them is a mystery to me.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Coconutt wrote...
blinkgirl211 wrote...

Well, what i have heard and think is to some degree true is that girls like boys with confidence, and usually these 'bad boy personas' and douchebag attitudes have great confidence about them selves. They put a really good show for girls on first dates, when they meet them in a club or what ever, but once it becomes this girlfriend/boyfriend relationship and becomes more series i guess the true nature of these bad boys comes out. Why girls decide to stick with them is a mystery to me.

Yeah pretty much and it's funny, they don't really have true self confidence. They are just good at pretending like they do. Noticed that after dating a few because I have pretty good self confidence myself and I know a fake when I see one lol.

Usually stick with them for a number of reasons; they don't feel like they can get another man (was hard enough for them to get the one they got), low self esteem, they feel invested in the relationship, they do good things that in their rationale outweigh the bad, saw this kind of thing in their own family life or don't know what is considered a good relationship, they're too comfy or stubborn to change, etc, etc. Also, this shit doesn't happen right away, you start to see an assholes true colors over time slowly and it's a subtle change.
I guess girls liking hooligans has something with girls liking guys who play hard to get? I'm not a hooligan myself and what we would consider "hooligans" where I live are the kind of guys who are gross,dumb e loud so there's nothing attractive there. I'd say it's not worth changing your personality to that of a bad boy just to score some bitches
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I see what you did there. Opening Post is almost identical too. Hah, nice one.

Surprised nobody else noticed. Or if they have, not mentioned it.
Revelation Defender of DFC
Who the fuck uses the word Hooligan?
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Define hooligan (which I agree is a terrible word)

Liking to live life on the edge? sure. I am a bit of a hoonigan (lel) I fairly regularly drive my car hard around the area I live (of which is back roads, with no traffic). Nice twisties, pushing the car fairly hard. I seem to have gotten nice and fast, whilst being in a high gear, not revving the tits off, and not going all that aggressively/ not crossing the lane line when doing the racing lines (ie, half the road being used for the speed I go. In theory, if I push harder and use all the road, I could gain a fair bit more, but stick to one side cause it's pretty much all blind corners, despite knowing how to tell if cars are coming, I just prefer being lazy)
I'd slide if I could.

For some reason zooming around is more relaxing than travelling at the speed limit.
I suppose you could say that's got interest before from girls.

Otherwise, I suppose in some sense of the word, I am. Others, not so much.
I'm really more of a scofflaw... with some ne'er-do-well leanings.
Rusty Hammer wrote...
I'm really more of a scofflaw... with some ne'er-do-well leanings.

Nailed it.
What's a hooligan?
Why do I get this feeling that yer intro is kinda familiar.. Oh well, me? A hooligan? Never. Its not cool to become one, and I tell you, it will have a major impact later in your life.
Drifter995 wrote...
despite knowing how to tell if cars are coming

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS. THE MKII REQUIRES SUSTENANCE.

Also, what age are you at where you can't be a bad motherfucker without resorting to barbarism? Chicks dig bearing, dolt, muscles have little to do with it.
Pages 12Next