Do you smoke?

Do you smoke?

Total Votes : 721
I don't smoke.
I don't see any good reason to do so. and I have no intentions on doing so.
I stay away from tobacco and nicotine. I'm perfectly ok with cannabis, though, although I don't smoke it that often. Just a couple of times a week, maybe.
I only smoke whenever I'm drinking. Same reasons due to stress. Got addicted at one point but easily broke from it.
Passive smoker have worse lungs than active smoker. So... smoking doesn't kill you, but the Smokers kills you =P

Put the jokes aside, I smoke clove cigarettes. And looks like I'm already addicted to this, 4-6 Black sticks everyday.

But I never smoke in public places (unless they have smoking areas), I respect the tobacco haters around me (since I USED to hate cigarettes in the past and most of my college friends are girls. I bet they hate the smell of tobacco).

Smoking relaxes me.
i smoke weed alot for my constant back pain.
i cracked a vertebrae while i was helping my mom move a few years back.
and i only smoke cigs durring the week when im at college
Smoking is bad for your health, especially for me that have a history of asthma and tuberculosis.
It's an occasional thing for me.
Next time someone tells you smoking is bad for you, tell them " so is not minding your own business"

Unless they're way bigger than you. Then nod and smile
i wouldnt like to reduce my life with that thing
I'm not a smoker. Never have been, never will be. If I happen to meet someone who is a smoker I ask them to please not smoke around me. Other then that I don't really give any criticism on it, it's their life not mine.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Mmm, I have cravings for a smoke, but I keep myself in line knowing that I don't have the money for more than a pack a month.

I recommend Benson & Hedges premium.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Yes heavily.... will i stop? no. Will it kill me? probably. Do i care? nope~
Me, I don't smoke. Never even tried (even though some guys made futile attempts to tempt me).
Cigarettes never, weed i might be willing to give a try tho
So long as i know cigarettes are bad for human's life, i don't smoke and always block parents from smoking.
Smoking kills, never gonna smoke.
I usually smoke a black and mild every couple weeks. It helps with life, and it doesn't really hurt.
Nope, being exposed to those that smoke and knowing the effects of smoking generally has the effect of discouraging the consensual plaguing of my body via smoking.
Nope, never tried it either and not planning to.
I inhaled tire smoke (not on purpose). Does that count?