Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Total Votes : 3,523
Weekly or shows would fall out of interest for me.
I can't stand waiting for an Anime. That's why I have no patience for Naruto anymore.
I hate having to wait. If I have to wait too long then I will never get around to finishing a series, even if I end up buying the dvd set. I have so many series that I haven't finished because of this. One of these days I have to marathon all the series that I only got halfway through.
i usually get itchy if i dont watch the next episode
Depends. If I'm busy with other stuff and can wait, it's probably an all-at-once deal. On the other hand, there are some series such as Shingeki no Kyojin that I really want to watch right away and I'm still debating whether to wait for the BD releases or to just watch right away for instant-gratification and less chance on getting spoiled.
I replied weekly, because that's what I do with most anime, specially ones I'm really looking forward to. But I watch a lot of them all at once, mostly ones I skip for some reason.
Mostly weekly to me, sometimes it depends on the series as well. If the series is really good, like Attack on Titan, then I can't wait until the end.
i do weekly, I'm very patient so its no problem for me, plus it keeps me interested on the show.
It's depend on what anime i'm watching at, for example, anime likes Azumanga Daioh is really fun to watch any episode without watching early episodes because it's like OVA, some episode can't be related in story (just the same character)

but others (like Shingeki No Kyojin) makes me didn't want to wait to see "what will happen next"
All at once unless it's an anime I'm very interested in watching like "It's not my fault that I'm not popular" coming up in 2 weeks.
I watch it all at once. AKA all in one day.
depends on the anime.
Depends, if I can only get it on the web then multiple at a time but if it I can watch it on tv then once a week or whenever it comes on
But it's so hard to wait :_(
I never watch anime while it's airing.
Just Weekly...........
Weekly is the way to go! Don't get me wrong I love watching anime that is finished out so I can watch at my own pace but the anticipation from waiting a week makes any good anime 10x more satisfying to watch.
I do both. but I am more to the side of not being able to wait.
Usually weekly unless my interest starts to dip then I just save it all up for a weekend viewing.
I'd rather watch it weekly, but when your schedule makes it to where you can only watch it all at once... It makes you cry. TT^TT