drugs

Pages 12Next
anyone familar with alcohol, smoking, weed??
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'm a devout christian and don't do any of those things.

I'm also a bad liar, I drink socially.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I use to drink but my meds and booze can kill me... grapefruit also. I smoke a lot of high cbd stuff and take edibles when I did chemo. Still do but I have eternal nausea.
I smoke weed and will drink occasionally. I usually stick to wine and whiskey tho, most other alcohol leaves a bad taste in my mouth that makes it hard to drink, even in casual social settings. I’d love to chill and drink with my family more but I just can’t stand the taste of beer.
I like specific kinds of alcohol, like advocaat or barley wine.

EDIT I just noticed that this post is 2 years old...
EDIT I just noticed that this post is 2 years old...[/quote]

Hey, gotta get to 15 posts somehow.
I got even more and it's still not working
only do booze, but it kills me the next day
I used to drink both alcohol and caffaine (the latter is classified a legal drug in my country) but eventually quit both when I was in my early 20s. Never tried smoking, which I consider one of the few things I did right in my life.
I do the best drugs.
only a bit of social drinking for me drugs scare the hell out of me
socially, don't smoke, weed is pointless
Smoke and grow weed, it's a great feel to enjoy the hard work you put into something so amazing
I smoke weed, which is pretty gr8.
I also almost killed myself last night for drunk driving, alcohol is bad.
I tried weed only and I still like to smoke it from time to time
animefreak_usa wrote...
I use to drink but my meds and booze can kill me...
]
Same. No drinking or anything of the such now or it would be bad. All my meds mess me up enough as it is on their own!
The only drugs I use - for my healthcare, legal injections. I didn't know anything about hgh therapy - what is it and why people use it. Then I was interested and checked https://chicago.hghfor-sale.com/ to find more info about this kind of therapy and I decided that it's my key for the better health..
Just beer or wine occasionally, just can't get into the taste of hard alcohol. Smoked cigarettes for a few years when I was younger but quit and haven't had one for many years. I've abstained from all the other stuff, just never saw any appeal to it and never wanted to risk ruining my life with an addiction. Guess that's boring but that's okay with me.
Im from a legal state, so yeah, I will smoke weed and take edibles. They are great for many things, even being productive depending on the strain.
I drink on occasion and I have tried MDMA a couple times.
Pages 12Next