Hair type

Pages 1234Next
Which color hair do you prefer, and what length or style do you like?
I like redheads no matter the length, and i also like shorter hair if it has a colored stripe down the front with mostly black hair. Straight hair is better in my opinion
I prefer longer hair, but short can be good too. bald is right out. as for color, i like red best, blonde, if it's frizzy or tight curls, then black or dark brown, and all other blonde least.

oddly, all my girlfriends have been straight haired blondes.
I prefer long black hair or hair that reaches up to the neck, preferably the latter. I think hair over one eye is really sexy too.
Is this for hentai or RL?
Tribly wrote...
I think hair over one eye is really sexy too.
Is this for hentai or RL?

Either, doesnt really matter. AND YES!!! hair over the eye is really hot!
i like pony tailed hair
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
Shortish purple hair. Conveniently, I've got a date with a chick with shortish purple hair on Friday.
Im not one for pony tails.. i do like pig tails though... THATS hot
Short/medium black hair for me. Straight or a bit curly.
Mid length black.
I love red hair on girls. I want it, but red hair on me would be a no-no.

Long hair is gorgeous and it's my favorite. Also, I guess I have some preference toward curly/wavy hair.
I prefer long straight hair, but short hair is sexy too if they have the face to pull it off with. As for color it goes black, red, brown, and then blond. Thats for natural color I prefer unnatural colors more though like green, purple, white (thats a natural color but you don't see it in young people very often), and green.
I really love long hair, but I think most people look better with short hair. As for colors, I prefer brunettes.
I prefer

Medium to long hair in length

And brown or black in color.
penelopesays wrote...
I really love long hair, but I think most people look better with short hair. As for colors, I prefer brunettes.

Is this a new way of saying Korean hair? As for me, doesn't really matter. Everything just takes some getting used to and soon enough it looks great to me.
Stupid question... do you mean YOUR OWN HAIR or A GIRL'S HAIR?

Either way, long hair is good for both IMO, with the guys wearing ponytails ^_^ (IT IS IS NOT WEIRD AND I'M NOT BISEXUAL!!!)
I have no real preference, but still think it should go with all the other stuff. If for example a girl who prefers to act and dress extremely femininely has a very short hair... it's confusing. XD
We had this thread recently, but whatever.

Black/dark brown, short. Jaw-length is nice but I prefer shorter. I do agree it depends on the person, though. The actress from the film An Education looked a lot better before she got her really short hair.
Tegumi "im always cute"
Look, I found a thread.

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=18925
long ass hair (lower back-to girls but)
Tegumi wrote...
Look, I found a thread.

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=18925

That's only for color, we're talking about all kinds of hair here.
Pages 1234Next