How do i get fit?

Pages Prev12
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
its all in the diet. any exercise you do is worthless if you dont eat well. and run, 30 in the morning and at night, thats all it takes
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
If you want good looking abs, I'd recommend an ab slider. I had one when I was a teenager and I managed to get a 6 pack in just a couple months. It broke a long time ago, but I finally stopped procrastinating and got another one. Just five minutes in using it, and my stomach already feels like its getting back to the form it once was. I'm getting one for my dad for Father's day.

In addition to that, just start out with small exercises such as 30 minute walks, 20 squats and 20 Push ups (increment by 10 after each month). Don't forget to always stretch before doing any kind of physical exercises or labor. Actually, you should make a habit of stretching everyday. You don't want arthritis in your senior years.
Im already a fat guy but what im doing is not really trying to lose weight but convert it to muscle. I just lift weights alot and other weight based exercise. I can already run, which is sort of surprising, so im not really focused on cardio. Also i been doing a good bit of kick-boxing here lately and its like emotional/psychological therapy for me. I enjoy it so thats what really maters. Do what you like.
Do anything that involves strenuous(difficult) movement, calisthenics are great because they can been done anywhere and without equipment asides from somewhere to do pull-ups. Go on youtube for workouts and information or get a book that explains the science behind it. With regards to nutrition, avoid processed foods and fast-food as much as possible. Things high in preservatives and sugar will take years off your life so cooking basic things will do wonders for you. Hope that helps.

-Law
Pages Prev12