How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 11,847
Jacob wrote...
How long have you been visiting FAKKU? What brought you here? What made you stay?

IDK! maybe a year
Google i thank but remember seeing the youtube channel
hentai <3
Over 4 years and my occasional breaks
OMG u guys hav awesome avatar pics xD
First saw this site when my friend showed it to me in 06-07 cant remember which but did not get an acount till last year been here ever since and will be here till the day i die or (knock on wood) Fakku gets shut down or i lose my internet. From the womb to the tomb hentai till the day i die even if i go limp i will be on this site.
I've been lurking here for over a year, I was really surprised at the 16% for over 4 years. I didn't even know this site was that old!
loved it! but why does the videos upload have to be taken down for so long... i have been having withdrawal syndrome for months now i can't find the videos upload can't have my weekly dose of hentai movies...
I found this site when doujins were the main source of fap material lol, can't believe how much time changes lol XD still I'm glad that the site survive the constant copyright bombs :D

P.S.

I found this site when it was still starting, don't remember exactly when XD but the famous doujins back then were DOA and FF series XD
Lol similar to my. How old were you when you discovered FAKKU poll :P it was cool seeing you again at Metrocon.
been here for over two years, but joined recently when i realized that keeping a favourites list is better (and crashproof) than downloading stuff
been here about three years, and i came for the hentai and i stayed for the hentai and community
[color=blue] First, it was all about hentai and doujins, then eventually I made an account to make minor favorites..then I told myself to stop being anti social and that this forum won't be bad like most. Glad to see that slap was right because I always check this site now for forum posts instead of doujins only. I thank everybody for being epic people to talk to.[/color
Actually I Have Visiting This Page For More Than 2 Years.. But I Create An Account Just 10 Minutes Ago......
this is my first spoiler still trying to get it right

waifu [spoil] Forum Image: http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/two-hot-blondes-hunt-for-big-black-cocks_4/3463325
its been bout 1 year, and now have the feeling to make an account
I've actually been coming here (no pun intended) for awhile but only made an account last year, awesome hentai my main reason for coming (again no pun intended) at all
I have been here for around 3 years i think, but only made an account 2 years ago.
Since 2007, so that makes it 4 years.
Only a lurker at first, but a year ago I joined the community and honestly, fakku is the only net community I've ever active in.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Only a lurker at first, but a year ago I joined the community and honestly, fakku is the only net community I've ever active in.

Same here. It's just so comfortable here and I couldn't imagine another place i'd rather be chilling out when on the net.
I found FAKKU about 2 years ago looking up hentai on google and I was lurking up until about a year ago when I finally made an account
Fakku, thanx, really, no better place than home and thats Fakku :D