How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
Lurking since 2006 o/
two years and still going
I think i can't leave this great web
lol
5 years now :D
I freaking forgot how long did i visit fakku, start out as a freaking stalker.... now a freaking member.... Happy Bday Fakku!!!!!
well i was already here reading manga since 2008 but i just made my account on 2009 ^..,^ i didn't really notice that i can make an account and save manga on my account that i like..
i ended up here looking for bleach hentai haha. that put and expression on me like woah this is my heaven long live fakku..
Less than a year :(
But i'll still long time
2 years and hoping more to come
[b] FAKKU YEAH!
Loner the People's Senpai
About 6 months of lurking, 6 months of posting and I think I'll stick around for awhile.
probably around 3 or 4 years..i love fakku so much i decided to make an account.
1 year only ;_;
almost 5 years I became Fakku Fan
aquí desde Chile envió saludos amigos...son 5 y ojala muchos más!!!!
sent greetings here from Chile, friends ... they are 5 years and hopefully many more!!
One of my friends gave me some Naruto doujins,when I asked him where he dl-ed it from...the result is me being regularly following Fakku since the beginning of 2009... I have watched many changes over time and wanted to comment on many doujins, however I kept myself in check... Not long after I watched INFINITE STRATOS, when the doujins came pouring in. I couldn't hold myself any longer... and that was the spark needed for me to create an account. So, I'm six months old in the forums.... The best part is, not only comments on doujins but dat AMAZING forum with sooo different topics..!! Now I look back and wonder why didn't I create my account 2 yrs ago... Kudos to Jacob and co. for this amazing site...!!
I came across this site while looking for Ring x Mama after another site that carried it got shut down, and I must say that Fakku is WAAAAAYYY better than any other site I have been to. It is easy to use, has a HUGE selection, and if you have a certain hentai fetish (dark skin, oppai, vanilla, etc.) the tags are a real help. Keep up the good work Fakku!
oh my gawd this question again xD
4 YEARS NOW!!!!Otanjoubi Omedeto FAKKU!!!!:)
Just three years.
I wonder jacob how do you defend against all those copyrights>?