How often do you visit FAKKU?

How often do you visit FAKKU?

Total Votes : 6,392
I come here so much, I generate more traffic than I do at work. Actually, I think this is my second job!
[size=12]I probably lurk more often then I should...

but if I don't read my daily stories then the whole day goes awry ;_;
[/h]
lol I come here several times a week. most of the time to laugh my ass off reading comments or reading the really fucked up manga.
I usually come once a day.
pinned to browser (stays open)
I get my daily fix here between hectic school, and work Fakku is a safe haven for me to relax at :)
I never leave Fakku, actually.
Its totally worth it. I try to visit every night, I normally end up staying here till 1:00 in the morning. (Mother says its not healthy to be up all night.. But I dont care. As long as I'm enjoying it, I'm fine.)
I check at least 4 times a day to see if there any new posts and every now an then i'll go to the forums.
I'm a pretty serious guy with my schedule to the point where I keep a list of things to do every day to avoid cramming.

Going to Fakku 5 times a day is pretty controlled........ right? D:
Several Times a week. but depends on my mood. :3

PS : I visit fakku only 1 time... and never leaves
Once my friends graduate and we all go our separate ways, Fakku will basically contain my entire social life.

Because regular people are shit.
Two or three times a day to check for new content. Been doing that for 2 years.
You can never have enough fapping in a day, right?
That Runescaper wrote...
You can never have enough fapping in a day, right?

nope, never enough
Once or twice a day. But I remember I used to visit the site multiple times daily, but not anymore.
Multiple times a day. This place is awesome.
Whenever i can, i guess. So that means all the time!
Everyday, every night, every time I got a chance.
Ecchi-sama Vanilla Essence
I just became a member, but I've known about Fakku for years now. Nonetheless I visit Fakku multiple times a day.