How tall are you?

Total Votes : 552
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
6'8. It fucking sucks.
DetectiveDom Best Detective
6'2", nice comfortable size I find.
PorygonPowah wrote...
6'8. It fucking sucks.

Holy shit you are tall. I want to hug you just to see the silliness of our height differences. >.> I love tall people lol

I am 5'2...but somehow I hear I have nice legs haha.
I weigh about 115 now. Been trying to put some weight on so I've been working out a lot recently especially with small weight lifting for muscle tone in my arms and core to get some sexy abs ahaha! Running is a necessity every night
Summer Salt @rotoscopic
I'm happily chillin' in the 5'10" zone. I always wanted to hit six feet-- but hey, two inches short of that ain't half bad.
About 5' 9"
I'm really not all that sure since I only get my height taken at a doctor's office, and I haven't been to see a doctor in a fair bit.
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
I am about 6'2" or 6'3" depending how straight I stand up.
I'm 5'11" and I think I have a couple more years of slow growth.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Stuck at 5'8.5" for now and stuck at 130lb permanently
5'1" Kinda sucks. I have to climb things to reach things but I am unfortunately afraid of heights even standing on a step ladder or looking down a flight of stairs gets my heart racing.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Been 5'7" since 10th grade.
6'0" would be a dream though I know it's probably not gonna happen since I'm a head taller than my mom and inches off my dad now. But if height growth stopps at 21, I'd still have 2 years left
I'm 6'2". I think I still have a few more inches in me...
6'3" I enjoy the height it's not to tall but it's not to short.
6'2 and lovin it!!!
The length of your spine fluctuates depending on what you do during the day, so my height is about 169-172 cm.
5'8". wish i was just a bit shorter sometimes. don't really fit in too well :/
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
5"9 and 195lbs. I just gotta lose 20 pounds and I'd probably be happy.
WHY ARE Y'ALL SO TALL

I'm 5'5"
I'm 160 cm which is about 5'3. I'm happy with it, i'm easy to cuddle but i can reach most things too.

C.C. Witch wrote...
I'm 5'3

me too !
and i love your cute neko avatar ♡
Just because it is an option Im wondering how can I be 5'12''.
I