Lies

Pages Prev123Next
Last night to avoid conversations.
Oh, what an awsome thread you have there.

[size=3]I lied. You suck[/h]
If you laugh at a joke that you didn't find funny then that's lying. I do it sometimes to make the other person happy and not feel awkward, but then they won't leave me alone.
Hmm... can't really remember what would be the latest one. I haven't had too long discussions lately, so I haven't even had a good chance to lie about anything.

I often pretend I don't hear or notice when someone I assume has negative things to say calls for me. Negative, as in something that causes work or effort. :D
i (very)rarely lie and when i do it's about very insignificant things and never for anything that is important - i don't really know but i don't like to lie, in fact i actually hate liars.
I lie way too often. Last time I lied was to myself yesterday.
The last time i lied was probably withing the last hour i was conscious , it most likely came very easy to say.
I don't remember what it was nor do i care that it was a lie AND ITS A FACKEN CRAFT don't look down on it.
I'm obviously not going to say I never lie. But in the [very] rare occasions I do, it's never about something the least bit significant. I don't coddle anyone, especially not my loved ones. Which means I refuse to make vows of promises unless I firmly believe I can uphold them. When someone asks me of my opinion, I always give it. I never sugarcoat or water down. This trait has actually earned me a good deal of respect from my friends. A bit of.. wariness from my more irrational ones.

The last time I lied, I think I was asked about my everyday life. I made it sound better than it is. This one thing I seem to struggle with. I hate sounding whiny, so I tend to grin, bear it, and say things like "I'm fine." >_< I need to work on that.

For the greater majority, I don't fuck around with honesty.
I lied to my friend about being busy and played visual novel at home :D
Loner the People's Senpai
I lied to a bum yesterday and told him I didn't have any money even though I did.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I lied when I said I'd read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the GIMP and Paint.Net installer. That's my most common lie.

[size=1]I needed GIMP to make the image in my sig transparent, and Paint.Net to make a sig at all. Tegs told me off because my old one was too big, apparently. Hooray for shitty 5 minute rush-jobs.[/h]
HopeLessHero wrote...
I lie on a daily basis and it doesnt bother me at all.
Lollikittie wrote...
I'm obviously not going to say I never lie. But in the [very] rare occasions I do, it's never about something the least bit significant. I don't coddle anyone, especially not my loved ones. Which means I refuse to make vows of promises unless I firmly believe I can uphold them. When someone asks me of my opinion, I always give it. I never sugarcoat or water down. This trait has actually earned me a good deal of respect from my friends. A bit of.. wariness from my more irrational ones.

The last time I lied, I think I was asked about my everyday life. I made it sound better than it is. This one thing I seem to struggle with. I hate sounding whiny, so I tend to grin, bear it, and say things like "I'm fine." >_< I need to work on that.

For the greater majority, I don't fuck around with honesty.

Pretty much the same way I am about lying, except I play with my words a bit. I say the truth, but to get a specific reaction. The last time I lied though I was today actually; some guy asked me for some money and I told him I didn't have any cause I suspected he was going to the liquor store, since he told me where he was going...
I lie all the damn time. It's the way I get things done.
Grenouille88 wrote...
Hey all, I was just thinking about something and figured it might be interesting to the community. When was the last time you lied? How easily did it come to you? Was it an insignificant "white lie" or was it something bigger?

For me, the last time I lied was yesterday to a friend of mine. They wanted to play a game with me, but I went ahead and told them I was busy because they're pretty bad at it. Before I knew it, it had already happened and they went off to play with some of their other friends. Evidently, I consider it to be a very small, almost meaningless matter.

I'm curios as to how any responses play out. :3

last time i lied is right now. im lying to you right now.
I lied when I uploaded the Mugen Attack video.

BTW Tsundere old man
Forum Image: http://i32.mangareader.net/usotsuki-lily/5/usotsuki-lily-1742652.jpg
I mostly tell the truth because i'm too lazy to be bothered trying to remember what lies i've told to whom.

i find that many people would rather be lied to than hear the truth.

i can lie very well when i have to.
I lied about the time I backed my girl friend's car into a tree and said "the tree backed into me!" She obviously didn't believe me, so I had to fix the broken tail light but for a lie that was needed on the fly it came pretty fast.
I don't lie much I can't remember the last time I did closest I come to lying is probably just omitting information or answering yes and no to questions.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
This statement is true
the previous statement is a lie

but seriously, I don't even remember. That means that I either haven't lied in a very long time, or that I don't take lying seriously enough to remember when I do
Pages Prev123Next