One insignificant thing that made your day better

wind blowing nicely in our area :)
Normally I'd skip ads on Youtube, but then while loading a certain video, a scene from Plastic Nee-san came out as the ad. I laughed so hard.
Not that insignificant but my dad did oil change on my car and checked its brakes ^^
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My new IPod headphones finally arrived, now I don't have to hear through only one side.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Got to mess with a new sounddeck
I had Portillos for dinner
Waking up eating making breakfast while listening to music. <3
Gravity cat the adequately amused
All minecraft related:

I started up a new save. Set up camp outside a small pond and turned it into a wheat/sugarcane farm + fishing hole. Also found a series of tunnels where I found loads of ore, coal, redstone etc and reinforced my house with 2 blocks' thick worth of stone so it's fireproof so Creepers won't give me such a bad time if they spawn nearby. After a mishap with trying to have a lava pit under the floor and burning the entire wood-filled interior of my house, I replaced it with Cobblestone and Stone brick. That took a while. Any Wood I use now is purely in crafting, in place of Coal at a Furnace, for decoration or as a placeholder for Stone/Cobblestone.

Basically where I've set up camp has pretty much everything I need. Except Cows, so no Leather. Which means I had to travel to find them. The problem is I have the habit of getting fucking lost because my draw distance is abysmal (any higher and I lag like a cunt) and everything looks the fucking same if I don't put some kind of marker down. So I crafted a map and burned down the wooded area around my house so it's more obvious on the map where I live.

With it I managed to find 2 cows and painstakingly led them back to my base of operations and set up a farm. Now I have about 8 cows through (in)breeding. Finally have a reliable source of Leather, because fuck fishing for Leather.

I'm also farming Sheep and Chickens but they aren't as important to me as cows are.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]I had a really good fucking Chicken sandwich with home made french fries and some tea.
My older half-sister and her husband cave to visit and they're staying with my parents and I for a few days. I haven't seen her since my pre-teen years, so this will give me some time to catch up.
I had boiled dumplings with soy sauce. I like them better boiled.
cool water on our site
Sat down and watched anime for about 5 straight hours.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]My Dakimakura come in the mail today. So happy about that.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
The new classroom I'm in for Media Studies has swivel chairs; I spent the whole lesson spinning. I'm so productive....
got the internet back
My order from Amazon is finally coming today after a week of me waiting.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I have a free 2 weeks.

Another Bank holiday Monday means I don't have to sign on on Monday, and the Sector Based Work Academy I got referred to I don't have to do because I've done two SBWAs already.
Came home after working and Dad was sitting on the porch playing guitar. In the chair next to him sat my Mandolin. We played Irish Folksongs all evening.

Goodnight, and joy be to you all.
BEST. MORNING. SEX. EVER.