One insignificant thing that made your day better

DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Theme park sex. Pretty good.
Realizing that my new part-time job is actually a full-time job... I mean wtf haha, they said part time then they schedule me 40 hours.

Part time, I do not think this word means what you think it means.

Either way I am stoked to be getting some decent hours so I can save up for my week-long trip in September.
Umm. 2 things today actually.

I came twice in one night because i cant sleep and my thoughts were all sexy stuff... And now I'm here.

And i gave a wal-mart employee a quick hug because he was being a big help with this old woman who couldn't push her cart in her wheel chair and the scooter cart was already taken. I hope that guy gets promoted.
Making that dr's appointment finally, and the fact they were able to schedule me in for tomorrow morning.

Normally I put off going as long as I humanly can, but lately there's just too many things on my list wrong with me. Bleh.
My rose water arrived a little earlier than expected.
I get to watch my Girlfriend perform live from a front row seat!
Actually cooked for the first time in awhile.
Spoiler:

Ingredients:
Basmati rice
Potatoes
Tomatoes
Kidney beans
Peppers
A few spices
A few sauces.

Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/opuyfb.jpg
Work was okay. I had a good time for once.
My friend thought I smelled odd. I ran out of Olay and had to use my dad's Old Spice as body wash.
She recognized it immediately however, and whistled the jingle.
She also quoted the double sun commercial when a cloud rolled in and we were by the ice cream shop with the sun logo on it.
Finally managed to get my sister to shut up. Now I can relax!
This choclate candy bar my uncle bought, pretty good.
I gots mine out. That's all I care about.
Bought a new pair of work shoes today, old ones fell apart the other day
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Finished up my last day of internship and will be graduating at the end of the week (^^)
Comparing the driving record of my parents to my Girlfriend since coming to Florida, gave me a laugh ^_^ My parents have gotten lost 10/15 times we've gone out in comparison to my Girlfriend who's driven 3 times and not gotten lost yet.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Reading all of Akame ge kill Zero.
Got a plan all laid out. I felt like I lost my direction for a while, so it's nice to have something planned out for once.
Got my convention tickets for Star Trek Las Vegas.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Half of my paper was already premade, wonderful
Strawberry flavored lollipop, that made my day better!