One insignificant thing that made your day better

Continuing from my post this morning, that Clefairy I caught is kicking ass. I nicknamed her Cleffy (so badass!) and thanks to her cute charm ability, she pounds the shit out of enemies while they do nothing but sit there with hearts in their eyes. She singlehandedly took down a level 28 Sandshrew when she was only level 16. I didn't even need to use items.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Preordered Renai Sample.

I have a digital copy but it's censored and pirated. I just couldn't say no to actually having it.
Gravity cat wrote...
Preordered Renai Sample.

I have a digital copy but it's censored and pirated. I just couldn't say no to actually having it.

I was just about to post this
New episode of Hell on Wheels.
Don't want to read all this? Read the blue stuff below

My girlfriend is a genius at setting up romance because she knows me so god damn well.
I stayed with Cherry last night and woke up not cuddling her but instead to breakfast in bed... In fact I was in bed all day today and yet it was really romantic thanks to all the little things she did. After the best date I've ever had (no really, I'll remember today forever), we go and take a nice hot bath in her large tub which led to me giving her a massage because I felt I needed to repay her somehow for the hard work she put in. She loved it, and apparently I'm good at massaging.

The date where I didn't even have to get out of bed was the significant part that made this day unforgettable.
So what's the insignificant thing? The bath was a FUCKING BUBBLE BATH! And she colored it pink because purple and red make pink and pink is the color of love but I had a pink bubble bath today!

In short:
Possible best night of my life spending all day in bed while Cherry does romantic shit
A fucking awesome hot pink bubblebath with the woman I love!
I'm apparently a good masuse
I had threesome last night. Been awhile.
zeroniv_legend wrote...

I maybe should get the twins over just so we can one-up you and have an all female foursome. I don't think they'll do it but still XD

OT: I helped Cherry get ready for work this morning (and I'm not a morning person so she didn't see that coming, especially because I slept at my house last night) and told her she is a beautiful person before she left. The smile on her blushing face made getting up at 5:30 worth it.
San Luis Sourdough Toast from San Luis Obispo for breakfast. Best kind unless you actually go to San Francisco and get Boudin sourdough bread, that stuff is orgasmic.

Link in spoiler to Boudin bread. Looks like you can buy online though I'm not sure the terms on that, but if you like bread then there you go...

SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Officially routed all the school blocks for all devices
Attacking chickens in legend of zelda
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
NutritiousGoop wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...

I maybe should get the twins over just so we can one-up you and have an all female foursome. I don't think they'll do it but still XD

It still wouldn't trump the fact that he's actually married to both the girls he had the threesome with (long story, mostly old users here will know).
artcellrox wrote...
NutritiousGoop wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...

It still wouldn't trump the fact that he's actually married to both the girls he had the threesome with (long story, mostly old users here will know).

In that case Zeroniv you lucky man.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Went to a fair with my GF. Got my face painted to that of a tiger. Hilarious looking at myself in the mirror.
Getting the Stormbringer and platinum trophies on Metal Gear Rising: Revengance, feeling too damn good right now.
I washed the dishes. Bye filth.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
My baby sister (17 almost 18) is leaving for college tonight and I'm going back to my parents house for a going away party and I get to see my entire family in one place for the first time in over a year!
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Sushi for snack
I managed to improve the love fortress over my bed. It's almost like a square tent now instead of a lopsided triangle.
As for why I have one, bed forts are awesome and make me pretend sometimes like I'm a little kid again. It also provides me with enough privacy where you won't immediately catch me fapping off in the nude or making out with Cherry as soon as you open my door.
It also makes a good place to cuddle with the lights off thanks to lighting by old Christmas lights. And the fact it's a queen size mattress.

List of improvements if you really want to know how I made a good Bed fort.
Spoiler:

*Re did roof and wall supports (there are fort making kits for children. I bought one and I used the plastic rods it came with as supports instead of the old cardboard walls) the shape is more rectangular. It is much easier to see the TV now and is more roomy.
*Managed to somehow fit part of my night stand in there, giving me a place for my alarm clock, a small desk fan, and my phone with charger.
*Used old bed sheets to replace cardboard walls and ceiling. I chose a lighter floral sheets for the walls and a dark blue heavier one as the ceiling.
*Replaced old white Christmas lights with the old white Christmas lights that twinkle. There was even a box to adjust the speed of the twinkling and I set it to slowest. With the lights off and the dark blue celing it almost looks like stars in the sky.
*All bed sheets held in place easily with the clips made to hold the fabric walls that came with the fort building kit.
*"door" made at foot of the bed using a throw fleece, held with the same clips as the bed sheet walls, but only at the top. This makes a flap opening.

It's warm in there without the AC on, but the vent for it in my room
Is barley under the night stand, so most of it goes through.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Final week of Work Experience. 2 days left. My "day off" is on Friday, the day after I finish. Which I don't mind I suppose, since I'm at least useful enough to be asked to come in certain days due to severe understaffing.

I wouldn't mind the full-time hours, being half-dead when I get home and my feet getting so sore they go a tad numb, but I'm not getting paid for it.
I visited the optometry school I'm hoping to get into and I feel much better about the application process! So productive~