One insignificant thing that made your day better

I decided to reread Age of the Five today and am already 600 pages into the second book. Nothing better than a day far away from reality without anyone to disturb you around.
Went out shopping today. Got to be girly for a change. Forced my mom to buy me shoes. All of this good right before the worst day of my life...the start of a new semester.
Almost finished with the last 2 out of 50 achievements for a Steam game I've been playing. I've never finished all the achievements in one of my games before, I'm stoked.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I ate so much prime rib
Tsujoi's hard cock.
Cleaned my wardrobe off clothes I've had for 5 years. That means some cash from sales and going to buy more clothes before my course starts. yus
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Instant Udon
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Well the Hospital gave me Jelly for dessert. That was nice.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Got into GTA Online again and did Missions on Hard with friends. Bought myself a Garage for 75k. I now have 2 cars out of a possible 6.

My "freebie" Personal Vehicle from the Tutorial is the Cavalcade. I didn't realise that whacking a Tracker onto a car makes it "yours" permanently, so I probably would have chosen a better car. But I've grown attached to it seeing as it's seen me through my noobiest moments. I'll probably like it more once I unlock better Engines and Turbos for quicker acceleration. Shame it has no bodywork mods though. Besides the usual Paintjobs.
A very good credit rating
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Good family cooking.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Just the fact that its an off day.
The moment I saw a wild rabbit hopping around the gardens of the university, I thought to myself,"The best season is already here."
Odamust wrote...
The moment I saw a wild rabbit hopping around the gardens of the university, I thought to myself,"The best season is already here."

Mating season!
I picked up Dragon Age Origins today and the guy at gamestop asked me if I was 17. No, I'm 22 but thanks for making feel better about how I look.
Knowing that I've managed to stay alive for 21 years.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
Knowing that I've managed to stay alive for 21 years.

[color=#993300]Happy Birthday to you then

OT: Curry
We asked Lemon to make a haiku. She delivered and went right back to her nap.

Why did you wake me?
Fuck haikus, just let me sleep
So I may dream again

It was funny.

And I feel tired enough where I know I'm actually going to sleep tonight,
So goodnight everybody. I'm gonna go use Cherry's butt as a pillow until she gets off that e-Reader, which I'm looking forward to (unless she toots) because it's not that big but it is sorta plump and round and cute and I've always wanted to use someone's butt as a pillow. Besides, she's wearing her black undies that feel comfy and smooth as fuck despite being cotton. I should know. She bought me some blue ones
Received a compliment on my Recon Corps hoodie. Also found out I wouldn't have to purchase another textbook for my language class since the same book from last time will be used.
Finished my last Steam achievements for Cook, Serve, Delicious. Then I proceeded to socialize on the US West 24p FFA server for Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

If you want to add me on steam...
Spoiler:

Username to search is mdarkpoet and my display looks like dis... Forum Image: http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198062892470.png