One insignificant thing that made your day better

I finally got around to finishing Evangelion. But I still have to watch End of Evangelion, because this.
I juked a guy today, and a ward showed him searching for me for almost a minute.
Was funny ^^
Nice hot bath at Cherry's place + incense oil burner + dim lighting + relaxing music from iPhone = one hell of a relaxing bath.

Add Cherry herself + some gentle cuddling / kissing + my own back massage after giving one + a touching conversation = one hell of a fucking awesome bath / alone time with my sweet Cherry.

Now add bubbles to it. You see where I'm going.

I won't say what we talked about. Not ever. It's too personal.
I haven't been following any gaming news over the last couple weeks and I grabbed my Vita earlier today to find out that Episode 5 of Telltale's The Walking Dead S2 is out. I'll have to get myself a PSN card tomorrow afternoon to play that.
I like Mondays for some weird reason, feels good going back to the norm from the exceptions of the weekend.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Whole day consisted of debates and no work plus I got off 4 hours early.
Cleaned my closet!
Knowing I can get my copy of Destiny tonight after work.
More space in closet cause throwing a lot of old clothes out.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
After being up all night, I had a few hour's sleep. Feel so much better for it.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]I found my hair tie that I lost a week ago 3 roads over when I was out for a walk.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Free Destiny
Finally got a job
Someone liked my idea for a story starring the Sandman, where he enters dreams and fights off the nightmares in children so that the villains cannot feed off the tasty innocence and imagination of the youth.
Had an inspiring dream and wrote the details down before I would forget.
ice cream for lunch
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Party to celebrate a friend leaving her rehab group~~~ :D
Gravity cat the adequately amused
After yesterday's failed attempt to sign off, I e-mailed another of my advisors asking for alternative methods. She gave me a phone number. Called it and signed off Jobseeker's Allowance by phone.

I'm free.

Spoiler:
Probably the worst decision I've ever made as it makes me worse off financially, but I've thought hard about the pros and cons of continuing to sign on. And I thought of more cons than pros.

Constantly referring me to things I have to go to or else I get sanctioned, for a start.
Got my early birthday present in LE Destiny woot woot lol
Got in to see the doctor sooner, got prescribed necessary antibiotics, was told it will get better within 2-3 days and to just drink lots of water.

So I have about 6 bottles of water next to me. Challenge accepted.