One insignificant thing that made your day better

I can play some new musics on the guitar,
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Finally started Destiny
Got to use my dads car to drive to work, saved like hour and half on that. TIME IS MONEYYYYY!
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Went out for the day for a date and had a take away afterwards.
Today was shit for me. But I still give out hugs to all who read this.
You have now been hugged through the internet by a goopy purple stanger with the intent of making your day better. I don't leave a mess either. Have a nice day!
Surprise money came in.

Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://i.minus.com/ijKEngCDyW9MY.gifForum Image: http://i.minus.com/iyHF2suNZI7yy.gifForum Image: http://i.minus.com/iiheP9inFNREK.gif
[color=#993300]Short homework
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Saw some old friends after a long time, had a great afternoon fishing and drinking beer, and now were at my house cooking steaks and watching anime and playing cards against humanity. A lot of fun.
I can finally turn my laptop off after leaving it in sleep for the last four nights now, which means I've caught up on most of the new anime I'm watching. My grandma was in the hospital for most of last week (nothing too serious) and I decided to spend a lot of time visiting her and fell behind on my new anime as a result, but she was able to return home yesterday afternoon and I spent a majority of today catching up.

Feels good to be caught up~!

Spoiler:
For those wondering why I don't shut my laptop down when I'm not caught up with the new anime I'm watching: I like to open all of my new episodes for that day in separate browser tabs and pre-load the videos so they're all buffered and ready to go. I just don't feel right turning off my laptop while I already have like 6 episodes all buffered.

Now, my internet is good enough that I don't need to buffer videos ahead of time, even when viewing in 1080p, but it's a habit that I've always had when it comes to watching anime. I guess it's just nice to be able to open the browser and see how many episodes I still need to watch for the day at a glance by looking at the tabs, even if it's totally unnecessary.
Slept in 3 hours longer than I normally would~
[color=#993300]Essay Rainbow flow
Finally got access to an old Ext.HD of mine where I forgot the password for a while. Accessed my entire anime Archive reset the password to something far more recent, watched the Holy Grail Grand Prix episode of Carnival Phantasm,

Laughed, fucking, hard. It's been a while since I laughed that hard. Type-Moon BANZAI!
CUPCAKES! ///^†¢^\\\

All for me apparently.!
Playing with a friend. Best doto game in ages, with escapes and fantastic kills everywhere.
Shooo fun *-*

also,

you just triggered my trap card. Welcome to the horde soldier.
hihihihiihihiihihihi
Got a draw for the first time after 5 straight losses in playing FIFA with my friends.
Went to ballgame yesterday and the view from the seats look great and the Cards won so good birthday weekend.
[color=#993300]Mango smoothie
I just had seeeeeeexx
And it feelllt so good!

But yeah I had sex today, song lyrics aside.
Hurray for the 8 month anniversary, offocially making this the second longest relationship I've ever been in~~~
I finally got back to drawing! They're shit doodles and I don't know where to expand on them, but it's a start.