One insignificant thing that made your day better

gave 26$ to a beggar today. the previous pregnant beggar i gave it appeared at the same spot after a couple days, so i moved on to the next target.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Easy puzzles today, easy get
Picked up a GBA game called Drill Dozer.
Interesting mechanics. So far so good with it.
now when i stand up straight and look down, i can see my toes x)
Playing Just Dance with my friends
Today I got a shiny Eevee <3
Got a 100€ tip today at work :)
Finally got past 2*20 diamond pushups (chest to back of the hands) after 6 damn months. On to uneven pushups!
[color=#993300]Got home early
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Finally managed to will myself to get work done at home and not at the last minute at school. So much less pressure~
Patched my Max Payne game so that it plays sound correctly. Now if only I could find a way to get rid of that ridiculous smirk Max has, as well as make the game even prettier.
The Fructose Fruity Force Four is now a legitimate thing between my friends and I. XD
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Yesterday Minecraft was updated. Got more Overworld music to bop along to. The Nether and The End possibly have new music, but I've not been in either long enough to find out.

Also finished my 3D Pixel art of a Ghast, which is situated directly above my house. I still need to do the 6 feelers underneath it but just finishing the main body was enough of an excuse to take a break.
Went shopping with friends/girlfriend. Got some cute stuff~
[color=#993300]Finished a test
Meanwhile! In the opposite post!

"I had to sit down and cry for a bit out in public. I wasn't loud or anything when crying. I just went into the place where Cherry is now working, asked for a booth in the corner and a drink, put my head down and cried quietly to myself. "

Why is that part in red? Guess who served me the drink.
She also stopped for a second, pretending to take my order (I just came for the beer) so I could briefly explain what happened. Well she was sure no one was looking back here in this corner so she gave me a quick hug and kiss before heading back to work... and getting chewed by her manager a bit for kissing me. Not supposed to show affection like that while on the clock apparently.

Still, it was nice to see her and talk about it for a minute, and the manager even gave me a pat on the back and said "you have a nice night, okay" on the way out.
The Scotland Independence result
I just realized that i can sleep as long as i want today, since i don't have any more work this week. Ahhhh, what a luxury!
Able to lie down on my gf's lap. Haven't done that in ages.
My dad lost his phone. Basically thought was lost and was ready to get him new one. Then my mom apparently found it in the neighbors yard. Saves me from having to spend 200 dollars. Though did raise question of:

His case wasn't on it when found. Meaning someone stole his 20 dollar case and left the 400 dollar phone?