One insignificant thing that made your day better

eating bagels with veggie bacon and ketchup
Dropped in at the Science Department at the Uni to find the engineering guys take out a lot of interesting Lego stuff. Up till then I thought Lego was for kids.. until they took out a functioning Lego Robot Arm.

That was epic.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Got paid and now I'm no longer broke.
We made banana pancakes this morning. They turned out fluffy, amazing, and delicious.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1888491_1551233925095287_5996731168979193601_n.jpg?oh=d722d43aa31cc1b2bcbee8624c71e856&oe=55029335&__gda__=1426302697_171337e059406bf190dd14358d12ba93

Plus with very minimal ingredients they yielded about 12 decent sized pancakes. I am pleased with this.
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
Getting to listen to the entirety of 'Tales From the Kingdom of Fife'. I love Gloryhammer =p
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Ordered all the gifts for the people I'm doing secret Santa for. Plus got my own~
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Didn't get scolded for last Thursday's fiasco (but I wasn't going to remind her)

And because I'd posted to Facebook saying I was late for work because I had a rip in my trousers, went home to change and missed a bus, they didn't chase me up for being late as they'd read it. In fact when I got there, they made it clear they read it and found it hilarious. Winner!
got laid again .. lol twas a good day
New bedspread is super fucking comfy!
It feels so good and smooth. It's not silk, but it's as close as poly/cotton can probably get.

Also. Met new people who will likely become friends. Both girls. My friends liked them pretty well
I figure I could invite them for bowling if nobody minds.
Turn 2 v 2 to 3 v 3 for drunk ladies night!
Took a sleeping pill last night and got knocked out for over 10 hours of quality sleep. I feel refreshed like i haven't been for a long time :)
Woke up in time so i didn't have to endure the alarm clock going off.
Smooches on my - you know what I'm not going to say it because it's childish... But it does rhyme. *blargacoughrahem cootches uhuhguhnnnhnnHmmmm*

I like being kissed below the belt
Almost watched somebody get throttled over his stupidity and irresponsibility. Breaks his friend's shit in front of at least six witnesses and then instinctively says "That wasn't my fault."

Too funny, yo for real.
Cooked my guy a cheese omelette for breakfast. First time making an omelette, came out as more of an egg burrito but man was it good. He ate the entire thing in less than 5 minutes, so mission success!!! I am setting out to cook new things this entire month because it's seriously tons of fun, and tasty, which is also a plus.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/10808985_306773849528502_1933538910_n.jpg
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Bought a Humbug Hat at work.
Been getting pointers as to how to readjust sleeping times. Can't live without them Fakkuzas.
My day was great!
Made a good omelette (yeah, I made one too) that daddy loved!
Had hot cocoa instead of coffee and it was invigorating. Even added peppermint to it.
With the help of my old co-worker pals, I've been looking for a new job
Spoiler:
they took my ideas of adding holiday menu items (like ghost cupcakes for halloween) and then laid me off for some reason. My old co-workers have since tried helping me get a new job since they know I was wrongfully laid off and those two guys won't re-hire me

And then with the lights off and a pack living room of 6 ladies, (Me, Cherry, Lemon & Lime, And the new girls who aren't named after fruit yet) we watched classic Christmas specials on ABC Family.

We are getting along just fine with those two! They're fun!
[color=#993300]Kickass Thai food
Well, the genderbend tag was introduced here on Fakku today with 4 Chapters of a new manga (new here anyway). It didn't make me smile, but I'm sure several things have today, I just don't have a good memory. :/
A day early but still.
Spoiler: