One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

It's not sunny D:
Stuck in a hotel being bored. For another 5+ weeks.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]-3 hours jetlag
I forgot to turn on my alarm before going to bed, resulting in me over sleeping and missing my english class today.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
I found out today that the Lusty Lady Project has died due to legal reasons.
Rest in peice LLP. Amen.
Downloaded the game Valkyrie Crusade but sadly it did not start... Uninstalling ;_;
Curse that gel lane number 3. Why didn't you show up on the screen like the other lanes? I need to work on my handling skills while in the lab...
Whiplash from last nights Protest the Hero show D:
Felt like shit for no reason. Even left class early due to it.
FARK YOU FIREFOX
Scripts getting unresponsive everywhere, can't use youtube, and the speed is clearly slower than before...
The last one I had heard about, but everything went to hell today. Even had a cool add-on for tab browsing(yeah, checked it. It's not this add-on fault it seems. Considering that the only others add-ons I had were Rikaichan and AD block, I'm at a loss...)

Downloading Chromium, let's see how it goes.

Also, r.i.p. my 1-2k bookmarks ._.
I register for fall semester classes tomorrow, and I still need to figure out what I want to take. I only have half of my schedule figured out. :x It should be easier going into senior year, but it's not at all.
I summed up the courage to go up to a hot girl and tell her she is beautiful and hoping we would get to know each other. She flipped out a card with her number ....... turns out that number was the number from a whorehouse .. and she was a whore .. so yeah.

I am pissed today because I wasted effort.

Also, my hot neighbor is getting it on with her man upstairs and she is moaning like a freaking beast.

Today is just not my day.
heat of the summer
suki888 wrote...
heat of the summer

There is still snow where im at. then again, the place i live in has no distinct seasons, it can be -20C during summer, and +20C during winter. and the weather can change 5 times a day -_-'
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I slept through breakfast and lunch...now I'm starving and there's nothing to eat :(
My 100% save file for farcry 3 was corrupted :(
English class was useless as fuck today.
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
heat of the summer

There is still snow where im at. then again, the place i live in has no distinct seasons, it can be -20C during summer, and +20C during winter. and the weather can change 5 times a day -_-'

5x a day? where are you?
Blues Lost again..............DAMN IT
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I found out how much homework i have to do