One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

I feel pain on my tongue every time I eat or drink things now. Curse you pineapples.
Lost an auction on ebay.. >:c
Goddammit, i really wanted that Grell figure
Just had an off day. Didn't feel like doing anything.
Legs hurt all day...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
It's 20 past 2 in the morning and I still can't sleep. Scumbag brain.

Edit:

Just found out that 3 of the 5 episodes of Abridge on Titan were taken down by FUNimation on Copyright grounds.

FUNimation, more like No FUNimation allowed.
Kept being over talked; I hate that
My arcade stick is starting to break down inside after being used for over 5 years. Really want to buy a new one but my wallet won't allow it.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
3 sets of:
70 Jumpies
60 Sit ups with weighted ball
50 lunges
40 bench pulls
30 burpies
20 push ups
10 knee to chests

and "The Dirty Dozen" (12 500 meter sprints at your 2k pace -5 with 1 min rest.)

It hurts to sit.
Someone added me on Facebook and their profile claims they live in my hometown. A little delving into their profile however suggests they're from Japan.

I guess I'm just a little suspicious, since we have no mutual friends and I've never seen them before.

Edit:
I come back to my laptop after two hours of playing Ratchet:Deadlocked to find that their only Liked Page - which in turn has her as the only Like - tagged me on this image.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1558537_792287370783347_2471954218449054096_n.jpg

Removed the tag, reported the page as a scam and the profile as being fake.
Prescription for contacts expired meaning going to have to get new glasses and contacts sometime soon.....more money gone.
Feeling completely unresponsive these past few days. I thought I was just tired, but I might just be feeling sedentary.
Felt a bit sad after reading an article about the US economy; things are not what they should be anymore
I was gaming on pc, a spider appeared in front of my face from the ceiling.
Then later when i opening a hallway closet, i saw a black bug of some sort and it went under some stuff.
Fuck.
Working 12 to 7. Ugh.
I was up until 3am playing Minecraft and took 40 minutes to get to sleep. I had to be up at 8.

Now I'm home from the shop and my hip is playing up again.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Someone i care about is having a really bad day and i hate that i can't really help them.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
More along the lines on "one insignificant thing you dislike about this week".

Internet connection and speed is very bad at my family's place and is killing me.
Revelation Defender of DFC
i dropped cadbury creme on my work pants
I watched The Omen, the 2006 movie with Julia Styles... god, that movie was awful. Such a disappointment. I wanted to like it too. Great cast, but the plot just blew. So many other movies with antichrist child themes pull it off so much better.
Watched my Blues lose in terrible fashion....makes me cry.