One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
On minecraft I set up my Sheep, Chicken and Sheep farm entrances so the pressure plate is on the outside and the door shuts behind me.

Chickens on minecraft tend to be a tad buggy and I thought I had everything figured out with my cobblestone cage-coop. But to my annoyance, a chicken laid an egg while standing against the door. The egg spawned outside the entrance which pressed the pressure plate down, opened the door and most of them escaped. Managed to lead a few back and killed the rest and had a stockpile of eggs which spawned 3 baby chickens so I didn't really lose anything, but fuck me it was annoying. Think I might have to rethink my enter/exit strategy.

Edit:
Each of my farms now have fences and a fence gate activated by a pressure plate on the inside, so none of the animals can stand in the doorway.
Stylish-End wrote...
I was gaming on pc, a spider appeared in front of my face from the ceiling.
Then later when i opening a hallway closet, i saw a black bug of some sort and it went under some stuff.
Fuck.

how big is that spider?
I've had 6 hours sleep and feel like death incarnate.

I was relatively good and went to bed at midnight, but I woke up at 6 to sort my Jobcentre shite out.
Can't say that it's insignificant, but today's the first time that none of my friends went to uni. Furthermore, it's on a Monday, one of the few days I could meet them there. Fuck, I should start planning on hang-outs soon.
suki888 wrote...
Stylish-End wrote...
Then later when i opening a hallway closet, i saw a black bug of some sort and it went under some stuff.
Fuck.

how big is that spider?

If i remember right, mayble around half a inch or smaller. it was small one.
I had to say good bye to my friends in class since today's the last day. We were like a family to I'll definitly miss them.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I'm bored and alone...I need it to be Wednesday so I can see my GF >:[
One of my friends is depressed and I can't do anything about it.
Also the buttons on my boxers won't stay fastened and it's getting on my nerves.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]I can't get a song out of my head....

At least it's a song i like.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Rebuilt my computer
The sky is too dark, and the eclipse is going to start in some hours time.
Stylish-End wrote...
suki888 wrote...
Stylish-End wrote...
Fuck.

how big is that spider?

If i remember right, mayble around half a inch or smaller. it was small one.

I see, coz i am scared in spider. I dont like they hairy feet >.
soo much bills to pay
My mind was not in a good mood today which made me fuck up on my finals essay. Still passed it though but could have done better if I was mentally prepared.
For the past few weeks I've been feeling run down and depressed. I also got a letter through the post saying I got rejected for a position at Dunelm which surprisingly I'm not too bothered about.

Managed to get a good night's sleep in last night though.
Lost a lot of pictures I took with my camera because it wanted to be an arse. I'm trying to recover them, but I have little hope of doing so.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Windows 8.1 BOSD again, probably cause of FL Studios
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I've had another classic migraine that has left me seriously tired...
It was hot as fuck today.
Was that type of cold where not to cold, but makes you shake a little and want a blanket.....suppose to be spring...