One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

I'm having a difficult time resetting my sleep schedule.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Woke up feeling ill and over the course of the day I've vomited 3 times.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
DatYuriThough wrote...
Almost fainted from dehydration, my fault for not taking the measures to counteract Florida's weather.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My parents talking about how me and my girlfriend have sex. Awkward.
a game I play crashed for the 3rd time
It is so good damn hot outside and inside my room!
I came twice tonight and im still not tired.... Normally 1 is enough to relax me but not tonight it seems.
I also posted this in the insignificant things i liked today... Both times were good after all but dammit i need sleep!
My Acrophobia kicked into action, my knees locked in place from fear that I had to be carried back down to ground level.
Existing in general, mostly. I'll live life, but I'll still dislike it as a whole.
Damn I have to tame the bus today
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Been a meh couple of days. Feet hurt.
Today being the last day for me to play online MMO before I stop playing it for a few months.
I ran out of Olay in the shower and had to use my Dad's Old Spice body wash.
Now I smell like a man.
I woke up with partial hearing loss in both ears, and it's really getting on my nerves now.
Both my left eardrum and throat are burning. I fucking hate it.
I think my Dad may have lost whatever partial sanity he had left...I mean he's formed an emotional attachment to a rented car. That shit ain't normal.
My knee hurts from standing all day yesterday...
The sore muscles in my abdomen and sides just kicked in hard. Three days after I did those intense crunches. It hurts to get out of bed.
Couldn't evenly hang a picture up >->
I overheard some random guys being bros talking about wether or not they'd "hit that" and he other replied he wouldn't hit any of us. Me and my friends were the only girls in the Taco Bell when he said it.

On top of that I was finally shown the music video of the song #Selfie and I can't get the part where he woman keeps saying "Self-ay" over and over before the "chorus" out of my head... Images of multicolored lips saying self-ay and everything