One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
I cooked a fuck-off sized veggie pizza (which I threw cubes of meat on) but filled up on fizzy drinks and ice cream and could only eat a third of it.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My family spent the entire day making fun of me and made me feel like shit. Glad to know they're so caring[size=10]...bunch of dicks...[/h]
DatYuriThough wrote...
[size=10]...bunch of dicks...[/h]

[INSERT GANGBANG JOKE HERE]

[size=10]in ur bum[/h]
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Gravity cat wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

[size=10]in ur bum[/h]

In hindsight I should have seen a comment like that being made....I REGRET NOTHING!
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
DatYuriThough wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

[size=10]in ur bum[/h]

In hindsight I should have seen a comment like that being made....I REGRET NOTHING!

*pats* family's can suck (heh) like that sometimes, sorry to hear.

OT: zero motivation and a never ending fucked up sleep schedule.
My sleep pattern's gonna be fucked for the week.
It is still way too fukking hot in here!
Cat puked on my bed while I was sleeping. Surprised I didn't wake up and kick her off the bed when she started hacking.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Deadline was moved up a week
Cardinals trade 2 key players for a pitcher when they need someone who can hit....
Woke up feeling tired but generally feeling alright until I had my lunch. Then I had little to zero motivation to do anything and my back was killing like a cunt.

Good thing then that the Supervisor let me off early. I don't think she was supposed to but I'm not complaining either way, not like I'm getting paid.

Seriously, I work 5 days a week for about 7 hours a pop and I'm somehow still on the dole (4 days Work Experience, 1 day Voluntary Charity Shop). Starting to feel a little ripped off here.
I burnt my skin in the sun and now i am shedding it like a god damn snake. Plus having tattoos doesn't help on not-getting skin cancer.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Coconutt wrote...
I burnt my skin in the sun and now i am shedding it like a god damn snake. Plus having tattoos doesn't help on not-getting skin cancer.

I know that feel, I work a lot under the sun and get burnt quite badly.

Tried to cut a watermelon, slipped and cut deep in my own thumb, bled like a decapitated pig.
Almost fainted due to the shock (thanks my dad's genes for that).
Spent most of the afternoon at the hospital waiting after fixing my thumb's bleeding.

Apparently I did cut a tendon, as I was fed some hours before (I knew that was not a good idea), I couldn't be operated so that will be tomorrow.

tl;dr can't play gaems, can't fap, can't work.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
car battery died, needed to jump start it
My crack whore got mad because she has to move and made a lot of noise. As a result, I made fun of her and called her out of her name.
I have to share a room with a cocksucker who doesn't ever leave. I leave for work and come back nine hours later; and the cocksucker's sitting in the same place like the cocksucker he is.

Haven't jacked it in two weeks, and I am
seething with contempt at the sight his oblivious, stupid face.

EDIT: This is the third time in 2 weeks that fucking "Maintenance" bugged me into double posting. When isn't this site under goddamn maintenance?

I think I really need a drink.
I cut my finger while handling an umbrella.
Couldn't really get much sleep...
Work today was boring as shit. The last hour and a half was just me trying to find stuff to do and sitting down because of a lack of things to do.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]My new battery for my laptop got here, but it's not charging and I'm mad.