One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
  • Used up my daily Internet allowance on my phone, which disrupted my listening to music. Think I may have to invest in an app to get music on my phone rather than rely on YouTube, and figure out how I'm using it up so quickly.

Download music and put them on your phone. If you own an iphone you have to use iTunes to do that. Ugh

Killed off most of the Data usage on apps. Use significantly less now.

Also downloaded the ListenOnRepeat app.
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
  • Used up my daily Internet allowance on my phone, which disrupted my listening to music. Think I may have to invest in an app to get music on my phone rather than rely on YouTube, and figure out how I'm using it up so quickly.

Download music and put them on your phone. If you own an iphone you have to use iTunes to do that. Ugh

You don't need all them apps.
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

They came with the phone and I can't delete them. Was stupid shit like "Compass" and "Maps". Chucked them into a folder lovingly named "Shit I probably won't use".

Even "Mail" was seeping usage by checking for e-mails reguarly.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

They came with the phone and I can't delete them. Was stupid shit like "Compass" and "Maps". Chucked them into a folder lovingly named "Shit I probably won't use".

what phone do you have
Taz_9000 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

what phone do you have

iPhone 4.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Gravity cat wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

what phone do you have

iPhone 4.

under the setting there is a option to stop certain apps from connecting to the net
Taz_9000 wrote...
under the setting there is a option to stop certain apps from connecting to the net

Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/ipngqt.jpg

Gravity cat wrote...

This should have been self explanatory. Now I can go the whole day without hitting the limit. Before, I'd use it all up by lunchtime, even with Airplane Mode turned on most of the morning.

And in this sentence;

By having the word "was" in the sentence means I was speaking in past tense. Which should have implied that it was no longer happening.

You're a tad late, but thanks all the same.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Being lectured by my Mother. I swear if my Dad brings up the same issue I'm going to explode from frustration...that or kill everyone in a 200 metre radius. Either/or.
Have to go to a bachlorette party tonight. Gonna drink myself silly to tune out most of the bitches bitching about being single. I love the friend it's being thrown for. I just think her friends are drama bombs.
SailorBec wrote...
I just think her friends are drama bombs.

I hate dramaqueens and their self-imposed drama issues. That's why I cut ties with them. No more drama.

It's bliss not having some moron bitch about who did this and that, and who "wronged" them, and "how they're confused about their feelings" with the optional "it's why I cheated on my boyfriend". That sort of behaviour you'd expect from tweens trying to be adults by getting into relationships, which just descends into a clusterfuck of childishness. But apparently some never grow out of it and some even have kids, bring them into the squabbles and continue the cycle of "this is why some people shouldn't breed".
I stubbed three of my toes against the wall when I was trying to slyly sneak away. I ended up dropping to the floor and mouthing cuss words.
my pinky toe slammed into something when i went to run upstairs and now hurts ....
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]War Paintball scars bruises
I bumped my head on the faucet in the tub today. Gave me a headache but that didn't stop what I was doing in the tub.
Headaches have never bothered me enough to where I don't want to engage in sexual acts with myself or my partner (though I've only done it with her twice, and I wish the second time was how I lost my virginity instead)
After two weeks of loooong meetings, I found out I have one more meeting this week....fml
[color=#993300]Back to school
well today it is way too hot
[color=#993300]I'm really getting fed up
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]I'm really getting fed up

Don't!!

OT: Today was a really boring day, didn't do anything.
Plans got cancelled. ]: