One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My Dad discovered my new lingerie. Kind of an awkward conversation to have, not going to lie...
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Coconutt wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]I'm really getting fed up

Don't!!
[color=#993300]Dont what?
SneeakyAsian wrote...
Coconutt wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]I'm really getting fed up

Don't!!
[color=#993300]Dont what?

Get fed up!
my mind wouldn't let me sleep last night so I'm running on 2hrs of cat naps 0_
Watching old cartoons with my dad. Decided to make popcorn.
Guess where all the butter was in that microwaved popcorn bag?

That's right on the outside of the bag. I tried to wipe it off before sticking it in the microwave and the amount of butter on the popcorn itself when done was slim to none, and one side of the bag was boiling hot because there was melted butter all over it.

It was also the last bag.
[color=#993300]Effing Economics work
Cherry lost her job today. Some of her co-workers think it's because the new girl that replaced her was hotter and had (very little) experience in mixing drinks. I don't see how a new person on the bar is going to replace soneone who serves a section of tables. Literally the only thing that would have changed for the managers is a more efficient bar, I think, and 1 more person to pay.
I swear if Cherry was replaced because that other woman was simply hotter than her to her managers...

And they had that help wanted sign for months. I don't know if the help that was wanted was to replace Cherry or what, but if it was, then dick move Sam and Terry, dick move and bad management move too!

It's a shame too. She got decent tips and made a few friends with her co workers and a couple of the regulars at that place. And she was actually more upset than I expected, so I gave her a massage to try and relax her and release some of today's stress.
So. Much. Work. Fuck I barely had a moment to eat, I shouldn't let stuff pile up like this.
DatYuriThough wrote...
So. Much. Work. Fuck I barely had a moment to eat, I shouldn't let stuff pile up like this.
Putting aside the fact that I have to study boring computer shit for 6+ hours every day, today is garbage day and I'm too tired to willingly throw out all the trash.
I learned really loud Dubstep when the bass drops can cause a mini earthquake.
It was loud and my feet were shaking. He drove out a few seconds later but he made getting the mail unfun for me.
[color=#993300]I left my mouse in school
that feel when you get "asked" to work at another store to help out. which is an hour away. and the shift is 12 hours. RIP. 60+ hour work week here we go. SALARY JOBS ARE AWESOME.
I know I shouldn't be bothered by women talking about sex so openly. But it really irked me a lot when my sister and my mother did. Do they have to talk so loud that the house next door could hear it?
Fucking .
That is all. That space isn't a typo either.
My old FWB who I still care a really great deal for who once told me they never ever wanted to be in an actual relationship... is now in a serious relationship.

Damn it.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://geekgirlmanila.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Crying-Anime.gif
Had the joy of dealing with the New York City Transit system on a regular night.

Welcome to the MTA, where the schedules are made up and the services don't matter.

Nah, fuck it. I complained enough about 'em already.

My digestive system hates me right now. One day I'm eating healthy and at reasonable portions as well as exercising. The next day, I'm gorging myself in a crash-cart buffet and letting my couch reabsorb me as I play video games. I gotta stay consistent.
Mythbusters cast changes
My Dad's being a giant bitch over the smallest details. What's new?
[color=#993300]Get caught drawing hentai.......awkward