One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Major traffic today every time I went out to do something.
new shitters and old shitters are still posting around these parts ):
Lime is still sick and might go to a doctor about it

I scraped my elbow pretty hard on cocrete. I tripped carrying groceries from the car. We were out of band aids apparently.

Saw a couple middle schoolers daring each other to kick one another in the crotch. I just don't even know why they'd do that, but knowing they would bugged me.
Going to a bar with my friends in full costumes after a convention to eat and wait out a multi-storey car park mismanagement, and still getting stuck in the same parking lot for almost an hour in a nasty temperature.
My car just took a giant dump. It's the battery plus whatever the check engine light code that's coming up.

Screw you car, all you had to do was last another couple of months. Is that so hard?!
Had my windows open from the night before and the air was cool and crisp, and the first thing I hear is the obnoxious sound of a jackhammer at 8:30 AM.

So I wake up, get out of bed and slam my windows shut and turn on the laptop figuring I'll download the latest sub-lation releases for the day, and what I see is that Nyaa and HorribleSubs are STILL DOWN from DDOS.

Fucking assholes have nothing better to do than to DDOS fansub providers, go do that shit to CR or something.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]The closest people to me are dying in my dreams, I haven't been able to sleep soundly in days
After having a really intense tennis match and refreshing myself up, I went to my puddin's place so we can pork.
Puddin takes a shower, I strip and lie down on the bed waiting. I look at the clock it was 7PM, then... I closed my eyes or blinked and somehow when I looked at the clocked again it was 11:15PM...
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Classroom shifted for my Econ class, without any fucking notice or warning or email directly from the teacher. The only thing we got? Apparently, an indirect notifying by one of the peons of the floors.

I'm really starting to hate this place...
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Shit food is shit.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Oh God my nephew and niece are around my house, this will be more than frustrating for me.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Ended up raining when I was out for a walk, and I was about 30 minutes away from my house. Not a walk home.
[color=#993300]Forgotten calculus is hard to do
Nothing, I am in complete control of my life.
You people are fucking sad.
Wanted to watch a new movie but i forgot my popcorn...

I - Love - POPCOORN!
I have broken ribs. It has hurt to breath all fucking day.
It sucks. At least I have bears.
finally accepting and realizing that a lot of RL things turn me off
[color=#993300]I'm being too distracted
I drove 30 minutes to meet a friend for lunch only to have them cancel at the last minute.
I didn't get to finish my display tower before having to clock out from work. My OCD was super strong, it was almost finished with all of the items facing the same way, price pointed, and color coded.

I wish my boss would have just let me stay the extra hour because I KNOW it's going to be messed up when I work again tomorrow.