One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]I don't know what I did, but I think I did something wrong, and it hurt her.....I'm so sorry...
I did not wake up happy, let's just leave it at that. >†¢<
It wasn't that Cherry posted on my account either.
Let's just say this morning has sucked. Hard. Hardcore suckage. And it was nobody's fault so I don't even know why it turned out so poorly
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Insomnia...why do I have to have insomnia?
My phone charger is broken :(
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I'm building a new computer and I must say, I hate the pc case I bought. The screws to the fans are so damn cheap. Each and every screw got chipped off to the point where I couldn't screw it anymore. I'm taking a 24 hour break. Maybe playing some Tekken and Disgaea will clear my head from this nightmare. Building pcs can be a bitch even though its cost effective.
Kick the Sandman in his sack.

Stay up late. Insomniac.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My JSA Advisor wouldn't let me sign off citing that I don't have enough hours. She then proceeded to refer me to something else this Friday at 10am. Being told to jump through hoops is precisely why I want to get off it.

I've been frantically searching on the Internet for ways to sign off. I've tried phoning them but I reached a dead end, and I wasn't given a booklet containing a signing off sheet, or if I have I don't have it.

In the end I just e-mailed another of my advisors asking how to do it.

For fuck's sake, why is ending a claim so fucking difficult.
So MUCH dust everywhere ; ;
Woke up with a headache...
[color=#993300]Siblings being asses
Lemon and Lime. Their mother showed up to the front door drunk and kept pounding on the doors and windows.
The twins moved out of their mothers house a few weeks ago and are switching between Cherry and my place. Reason being they were sick of the verbal and rare physical abuse from her. It's not just because of the incest either, but I won't go into more details.

Anyway, she kept pounding on the windows and stuff and it was pretty scary having a drunk woman wanting to possibly harm her own children with her fists and a empty booze bottle. She's in jail right now. Of course we called the cops, silly. My guess is she's charged with public intoxication and trespassing. Maybe attempted assault if that is a thing. I hope she sobers up and thinks about what she just did. I really do.
My dream.. It was a nightmare
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Feet hurt. Also got lied to which led to my feet hurting.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Do the lawn guys seriously have to talk near my window for 30 minutes in the morning? They already woke me from barely sleeping 3 hours! O-o
Had to work 10 hours with 2 hours of sleep, wasn't nice.
Walgreen's : "We're sorry your prescription has been delayed. We are attempting to contact your insurance provider, please check back with us later."

No. No. NOOOO! I need those antibiotics now you pile of garbage pharmacy. *shakes fists angrily*
[color=#993300]Hadto replace the fucking professor today, I'm not even a TA yet but I still teach the class??
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Kept getting dropped from the GTA Online session my friend was in. Fiddling about with trying to rejoin the session he was in made me just about miss a Special Crate.

I wouldn't mind so much if the game didn't take so long to load when switching between Story Mode and Online mode. And when I got dropped and rejoined Online, it wouldn't auto-join me to my friend's session so I had to join him manually. So, 2 loading screens.

The final time I got dropped I thought "Fuck this I am not waiting for it to load again" and ragequit the game.
A friend was going to help me get a job in Universal, but he later told me that they're super serious when it comes to hand tattoos. I have a small all-black music note on my left hand (above my thumb; around 2" by 3-3.5"), but they prohibit the use of bandages or makeup to cover it. They don't even allow you to work out of sight of the guests if you have a hand tattoo (or face and neck, of course, but I don't have any of those), which I thought was unusual. Bummer.
Overheard a comment saying I was short. I am short.
It made me think of my insecurities so I made a topic about it to vent. I like venting but don't like that I have to do it often.

Either way I don't like being called short, even if I am short.
Short wasn't the word used either. It was midget. I hate that word.