One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Daddy stowe da wast ob my cupcakes.
Mean ol daddy.

(My dad ate the rest of the cupcakes that were made for me and only me yesterday. I had 4 left of 6 total
He thought they were just bought from the store or something and was not aware they were baked by the twins for me.)
NutritiousGoop wrote...
Daddy stowe da wast ob my cupcakes.
Mean ol daddy.

(My dad ate the rest of the cupcakes that were made for me and only me yesterday. I had 4 left of 6 total
He thought they were just bought from the store or something and was not aware they were baked by the twins for me.)

At least it was unintentional. When I was twelve on Christmas Eve, my dad looked me in the eye and asked me for my Christmas Present, which was money. I said no, so he took it anyway while I was asleep.

OT: My sleep schedule's gonna be fucked for the week, but watching a combination of Kamen Rider, The Room, and Rick and Morty made it worth it. I don't wanna go to class today, so I'm not gonna; which means future me is going to regret cutting today.
Had to spend 22 euros on a phone battery, because i dropped my phone (or the phone dropped with me) into a river while we were doing this event called 'Beerfloating'.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]A pain in the ass transportation arrangement
Saw something I shouldn't have. Nothing too serious, just a naked hairy man who happened to be my dad.
His feet were still wet and he slipped. Towel sorta fell off and then I walked in to make sure he was okay.
His shower is broken at the moment so he had to use the one by my room, and he forgot to lay put clothes to change into in the bathroom.

My dad's fine. I was grossed out but I'm fine.
[color=#993300]I need to work on Essays....
After four months of relatively stable health, Cat dander finally caught up to me at the ass-end of summer. Sore throat, migraines, and motion sickness are my life for the next two to three days.

Edit: My God, there is an unimaginable amount of pressure behind my eye. This shit fucking hurts how do I make it stop. How do I get my sinuses to stop being swollen like a fucking asshole.
I never got that hug I wanted today.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
A friend of mine joined me on my Minecraft game.

I wouldn't mind but he does whatever the fuck he wants with little to no consideration for what I've built.

• Killed one of my saddled pigs
    [*]Then when I bred them to get another and got it back to adulthood, he killed two more
    [*]Built a dirt cave right next to my NPC village and replaced some blocks which are part of said village because he couldn't build one more space over. I'm going to fill it back in the next time I play, got enough dirt for it.
    [*]The entrance to said dirt cave hovers over a medium-sized Wheat patch. He kept jumping on it - untilling it - because he's a twat.
    [*]Emptied my TNT chest of all my TNT. I now store it in my Ender Chest and the chest it was stored in before is purely for Gunpowder.
    [*]Placed items in random chests which are clearly marked with Item Frames
    [*]Didn't replant crops he harvested
    [*]and died in lava while holding a bunch of equipment he emptied my storage room of.

He's a bloody pest. This is why I created a secret room behind bookshelves. Should probably make more use of it for shit I don't want stolen/stored elsewhere/lost but don't want to store in an Ender Chest.
[color=#993300]Apparently, I'm supposed to bring in Stamps....
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Diarrhea. I really shouldn't have to say more.
I had to sit down and cry for a bit out in public. I wasn't loud or anything when crying. I just went into the place where Cherry is now working, asked for a booth in the corner and a drink, put my head down and cried quietly to myself.

The reason was because I have never been so insulted in all my life. Someone I barley know ratted my out in public for all these different things. It was as hurtful as it was humiliating. The things that were yelled at me were things I already know I need to change about myself. Things I've been working to improve on. My flaws and insecurities. It went on for fifteen minutes or so of just that one guy rating me out with people watching. According to him I had become worse. That is bullshit. I know twenty people who'd back me up on that.

But it still made me think about what is wrong with me as a person, and even if I haven't improved myself much, at least I'm trying.

There was also quips and insults about other stuff but those didn't phase me much.

And if I can say, WTF is with my town as of late? This isn't the first time something like this has happened. This is like the 6th one I can recall. It seems some people are starting to hate each other just because of a few words these days.
Tripped over a stray brick on the pavement and instead of someone trying to help me up they started laughing.

And I thought Falling Over=Funny was in the past.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Ignorant people saying ignorant things. Also basically siding with murderers too.
the sun shines right on my laptop screen and I'm too lazy to move, so I spent a lot of the day trying to find the perfect way to tilt it so I could perfectly see the screen.

In conclusion, the sun is too bright.
[color=#993300]Somethings left unfinished
pspkiller626 wrote...
Tripped over a stray brick on the pavement and instead of someone trying to help me up they started laughing.

And I thought Falling Over=Funny was in the past.

Dude, America's Funniest Home Videos is still going... And these days it nothing but people falling down somehow, cute babies and toddlers being cute, and animals doing stuff.

It's mostly people falling down though.

Anyway, I saw a fuzzy thing on the sidewalk and I had no idea what the fuck it was. It bothered me all day wanting to know what it was. Turned out to be a probably murdered cat. It certainly wasn't run over, because blunt force does not slice open the neck. I did not go near it enough to determine if it was real or a prank set up by those two guys just staring at it.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Damn cough will not go away.
Still lost in a boss battle despite mass grinding and lots of enhancements.