Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

Lies Hey all, I was just thinking about something and figured it might be interesting to the community. When was the last time you lied? How easily did it come to you? Was it an insignificant "white lie" o…
How do you deal with negative emotion? This is not me personally asking for advice, However I am curious to the mindset of people on this forum. So. How do you deal with negative emotion? What methods do you have to cope? Do y…
[ Locked ] New Build Recently my computer of five years "blew up", so I am shopping for some parts for a new one. I already gotten two different builds picked out and ready to buy but..... I dont know what to get. …
Anal vs Vaginal Had anal sex for the first time a couple days ago. Must say, IMO it doesn't feel as good as vaginal. Any advice on positions or other stuffs? What do you people prefer?
[ Poll ][ Locked ] You will need to obtain camping equipment (I recommend REI) which I would recommend fashioning yourself a few frames for that you can bolt into the interior of the van. You will also need to get out o…
BEST FRUIT! Thumbnail
[ Poll ] BEST FRUIT! Simple poll, what is the best fruit? This is subjective of course, since everyone has their favorite, but what is the majority favorite? Mine is kiwi since it's easy to eat and oh so sweet…
Do you have tinnitus? Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Do you have tinnitus? Not sure if this is already a topic. So, do you have it? If you don't know what it is: there are different sounds different people hear but if you've ever been to a gig and had that ringin…
For Futurama Fans: An Extremely Unimportant Question What was the first episode of Futurama you saw? In what context did you see it? How has this influenced your life? Spoiler:…
[ Poll ] Are online friends really your friends? Ima say yes, i got a online friend i talk to more than i do half my friends and play games with, etc.
What is the longest you've gone without? I am talking about sex. From your sexual debut, and until now, for how long have you gone without?
Do people actually use "love confessions"? I'm sure this is something that only occurs in Anime. However, maybe it's based off some real situation. Do people actually arrange these so called "love confessions? How it apparenlty g…
[ Poll ] Will you wait Unman well I'm waiting till I'm married to lose my v card (partly cause hentai got me scared) I'm not that big on religion and stuff bit I want to lose it to some one I love and will be with the rest …
[ Poll ] Make-up vs. The Natural Look I made this thread in the Love, Romance and Relationships section but it got deleted a while back with a bunch of other people's threads and posts. I decided to make it again and I think it would be b…
Weirdest thing happened :O Thumbnail
Weirdest thing happened :O About 1 hour ago i was just watching some youtube videos and i decided to download one of them, so i hit the "download video" button(my download manager is IDM) over the video and i expect it to downl…
How do your orgasams sound? Seriously though, how does your sound? I don't make any.
Shinji Ikari I didn't know we were all really Shinji :O
[ Locked ] link to download MS office 2010 Good day. can u give me links to download MS Office Professional Plus 2010 that is compatible with windows XP sp3.
Landscape Photography I've always enjoyed taking pictures and lately have been trying to find a good camera for landscape photos. I would like a camera that has interchangeable lenses but I don't know enough about cameras…
What do you think of The Beatles? Good, bad...not bad? Comments below for the ____ British band of _____ time...
Finding it hard to meet people I guess its really hard for me to meet people, let alone try and start a intimate relationship with another person. I find it difficult to just walk up to people and shoot the ship. Most of my friends…