One Piece - WANTED Shirt

Pages Prev123Next
One Piece has always been awesome. Dub just sucks.
623 FAKKU QA
I think my brother summarized One Piece well: "Eiichiro Oda is on drugs."
nice t-shirt. I kinda laughed at your comment when you said that OP is "manly" on this very front page of this very site. Sometimes I wish it were more manly than hentais.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
silverpotatoes wrote...
I don't get it, I've been to Japan before and One Piece is like the fucking Queen of England to Japan. You can't go one block without seeing One Piece related merchandise, from sacred temple gift shops to massive TV screens in the middle of the busy 4 way intersection, they had a giant ass Sunny GO ship in the middle of the mall and I don't remember ever seeing any Naruto or Bleach related merchandise once in Japan, One Piece rules all of Japan, so I don't know why so many people in America are not fans of One Piece but know so much about Naruto and Bleach, etc. They even had One Piece-themed restaurants. Eiichiro Oda is bigger than Jesus.

I think it could be due to just how many episodes are in One Piece. If you haven't had the opportunity to get into it, the shear amount of episodes are enough to make you hesitate to start.
Sweet. Maybe I should get a few and all be wanted (^_^)b
I literally just started watching One Piece about a month ago. I'm approx 220 episodes in. I've liked what I've seen so far, but where I'm at now seems like a lull in the story (the Davy Back fights and some sea-horse that steals people's memories).

Hoping it picks up again soon.
nice design! I never really followed the story but I read new chapters from time to time. I love Oda's drawing style. I'd like a one piece design contest, sure!
Casm wrote...
I literally just started watching One Piece about a month ago. I'm approx 220 episodes in. I've liked what I've seen so far, but where I'm at now seems like a lull in the story (the Davy Back fights and some sea-horse that steals people's memories).

Hoping it picks up again soon.

Ehhh. The seahorse one is a filler arc. Seeing that you're in the davyback arc, skip every arc except for the 2 sagas:

CP9 Saga (Davyback arc, Water 7 arc, Enies Lobby arc)

Whitebeard War Saga (Thriller Bark arc, Sabaody Archipelago arc, Amazon Lily arc, Impel Down arc, Marineford arc)
Bought one. Will never regret it. OP is the only one out of the big 3 that hasn't utterly disgusted or bored me.
niell wrote...

Are you talking about the 4Kids one? Because that isn't the official dub anymore.
But I don't really care much about the anime since I think the manga is the best experience. In between chapters and on the chapter front pages there are extra things, like question corners and extras in general. And the chapter title pages tells some side stories like what Enel did after the Skypiea arc (he went to the moon and tried to conquer it), how CP9 reunited and tried to live in society, stuff going around Alabasta, generally tales about characters and places that the series aren't following in the current story. That's awesome, and it's why it's my favourite manga. :)
Cool shirt. Would probably buy even though I'm not a one piece fan. I hate watching endless animes
How... is it $1,123,000,050 beli? Isn't it 800,000,050? Where'd the extra 323,000,000 come from? I'll probably buy one in due time
^ Spam >.< .... Any other design of the shirt? front and back?
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
Juggle wrote...
^ Spam >.< .... Any other design of the shirt? front and back?

The 'WANTED' shirt has only one design on its front, as seen on the store page. As for the back, there is nothing else there...just the gold shirt color.
Robinhood1337 wrote...
niell wrote...

Are you talking about the 4Kids one? Because that isn't the official dub anymore.
But I don't really care much about the anime since I think the manga is the best experience. In between chapters and on the chapter front pages there are extra things, like question corners and extras in general. And the chapter title pages tells some side stories like what Enel did after the Skypiea arc (he went to the moon and tried to conquer it), how CP9 reunited and tried to live in society, stuff going around Alabasta, generally tales about characters and places that the series aren't following in the current story. That's awesome, and it's why it's my favourite manga. :)

No, I was referring to dubs in general. But that's just my own opinion.
Oh! I love One Piece. Good story and great funny characters, I need this shirt. I also think having a One Piece contest would be nice. We also need more One piece shirts too. Glad to see some love for the show.
"ore no T-shirt" plz XD
Aetiss wrote...
How... is it $1,123,000,050 beli? Isn't it 800,000,050? Where'd the extra 323,000,000 come from? I'll probably buy one in due time

Yeah, I'm wondering this too. Neither
Spoiler:
Law's nor Jinbe's
are that even if you count them... and ViVi doesn't have a bounty.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
TRMkage wrote...
Aetiss wrote...

Yeah, I'm wondering this too. Neither
Spoiler:
Law's nor Jinbe's
are that even if you count them... and ViVi doesn't have a bounty.

There's a bonus for if you are bad ass enough to turn them all in at once.
I want this shirt sooooooo much my bf would be jealous ~<333333
Pages Prev123Next