What's Your Status?

Whats your Status?

Total Votes : 282
In a LDR, and extremely happy with her. She makes me smile like no other.
Miltix wrote...
Single, never been in a relationship. Never even touched a girl.
Happily Married.

only 3% of us are married? what the fuck yall?

Edit: oh shit im the only one lol
what does the last option mean?
i'm single btw, i'm kinda shy with the girls...
I voted for the last option.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.qkme.me/c3y.jpg

Translation: single, never been in a relationship, and can't see it changing soon. It's not that bad, actually.
Currently single.
Me? im a 17 years old guy from Philippines and iam a certified a Just Plain Fucking Horny dude. and for the record i dont have a girlfriend since birth but well i get to fuck some ladies for free. the hell lets have an orgy ?
Miltix wrote...
Single, never been in a relationship. Never even touched a girl.

The same here :(
tabulartony wrote...
what does the last option mean?
i'm single btw, i'm kinda shy with the girls...

eh thats not a big deal. every guy no matter the case is going to be a little nervous or shy or a smallest bit uncertain. look at it like this, that second option is saying you've had it with being single! and you want some NOW! and towards that end you will put yourself out there as available and go get a girly. You may feel dumb and hopeless half the time put persistence pays off!
Factoverextrapolation wrote...
That said what better way to open the doors of possibility to an online romance or cheap thrills chat spell than a topic that encourages it!!

I hope you didnt make this thread for what I think you did, because the Fakku rules say
Raze wrote...
Do NOT cyber or attempt to cyber

And I'm in a relationship, have been for 7 years. If someone's wondering, nope we're most likely not going to get married, because I dont really feel the need "to make it official", because I dont really see any benefit in that.
Firstbornnyc wrote...
Happily Married.

only 3% of us are married? what the fuck yall?

Edit: oh shit im the only one lol

nope there are more...I know that freaky and crazymissotaku are married too...also that one girl with the horo avi...I forgot her username..

and why can't I be married and horny at the same time hm?...oh yeah not many people have a long distance marriage like i do right now...damn, wish it would be december already and my hub could visit me...-.-'
Raparperi wrote...
Factoverextrapolation wrote...
That said what better way to open the doors of possibility to an online romance or cheap thrills chat spell than a topic that encourages it!!

I hope you didnt make this thread for what I think you did, because the Fakku rules say
Raze wrote...
Do NOT cyber or attempt to cyber

And I'm in a relationship, have been for 7 years. If someone's wondering, nope we're most likely not going to get married, because I dont really feel the need "to make it official", because I dont really see any benefit in that.
nah just fun and networking ^^
Neruku wrote...

nope there are more...I know that freaky and crazymissotaku are married too...also that one girl with the horo avi...I forgot her username..

and why can't I be married and horny at the same time hm?...oh yeah not many people have a long distance marriage like i do right now...damn, wish it would be december already and my hub could visit me...-.-'

Her name is Zombiequeen or something like that I believe. A name that I remember for some reason \o/ even tho I'm really bad at remembering names.

And look at the bright side Neruku, you'll miss him now, but when you see each other again you'll be rewarder with the most passionate sex ever!
Raparperi wrote...

Her name is Zombiequeen or something like that I believe. A name that I remember for some reason \o/ even tho I'm really bad at remembering names.

And look at the bright side Neruku, you'll miss him now, but when you see each other again you'll be rewarder with the most passionate sex ever!

yeah zombiequeen it is!

thank you Rap...you'r right....*imagining*...*drools*
Single. Hope I could find a girl who appreciates anime and hentai. Don't care what she looks like too much.
Single, and somewhat available.
Work more than I'd like to, so not much time to really survey for suitors.
In a relationship for nearly 2 years and living together for 5 months now =3
Single, not really looking for a relationship.
JPFH щ(゚Д゚щ)(屮゚Д゚)屮
lol
I'm in a relationship. We just recently celebrated our two year anniversary on Halloween, and have plans to move in together in May. We've already talked about marriage, but don't intend to act on it for another three or four years (aka - when we have our shit together).