Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Total Votes : 3,988
Hers's my brake down of the figtht
Batman and Superman will team up and take down Goku.
While Kamina and Gary go at it.
After Goku is defeated Superman will finish Kamina and Batman, who happens to have some dark masterballs, and steals all of Garys pokemon and puts him to sleep.
After Batman's done he help Superman deal the final blow to Kamina and stabs Superman with a Kyptonite knife he had on his belt.

Batman Wins.
Goku blows up the planet by sneezing. He wins.
Goku kill them all like a pokemon
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Recker5 wrote...

If you want to compare that.

Forum Image: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/465/77788-action273_thumb_super.jpg
Kalistean wrote...
Recker5 wrote...

Forum Image: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/465/77788-action273_thumb_super.jpg

I like how superman just happens to know the exact location of a desolate solar system along with all the history of it
goku saiyan 4 gut a tail that looks like a dick and its longer than his legs
so he wins
[size=12] [/h]
BATMAN!!!!!!!!! <3
Gary Oak.
1st Reason: Master Balls have a 100% catch rate. Gary Oak must have at least 2. Goku and Superman are both aliens, like Deoxys. Therefore, Superman and Goku are both obtainable. Gary Oak, being a Pokemon Master can control anything in his possession, even a Goku that's got a level of over 9000. Using both Superman and Goku in a double battle against Batman and Kamina, Gary Oak would win, and obtain two new undiscovered pokemon.
2nd Reason: Assuming Superman and Goku aren't catchable, he has a pokemon to defeat all the others.
Superman - Ditto uses transform and turns into Kryptonite and kills Superman.
Goku - Arceus can make universes, destroy universes, make things vanish into thin air, and controls time and space. Goku can only do one of those things.
Batman - Let's see how he faces against a Crobat.
Kamina - Any of Gary's pokemon could take him.

Winner - Gary Oak
Goku can instant transmission to anywhere in the universe and grab a krytonite, however, Gary motherfucking Oak will already be at where ever Goku ends up going, and with type advantage.

Hence, Gary motherfucking Oak wins.
[align=right]I wish goku would win ... remove all your strength .... goku yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........ ...... ........ Super Saiyan 4
BATMAN FTW !
Technology and Skills beats all !
no need for superpower and stuff
well from my point of view though XD
Goku can take all of them before they can even move an inch.
ShadowsDawn wrote...
Kalistean wrote...
Recker5 wrote...

I like how superman just happens to know the exact location of a desolate solar system along with all the history of it

He asked batman.
If he really wanted to, Superman could punch a hole through all of these guys at the same time...with his penis.

As much as I don't like Superman, there's no contest here.
which is funny that he has the lowest votes.
Kalistean wrote...
which is funny that he has the lowest votes.

I don't get that either, but it seems this became more of a popularity contest rather than a 'who would win' contest. Seeing both non-anime characters at the very bottom further proves this.
Well, most people think of the nerfed superman that we see today. So I guess I could kind of see that. But it never specified which one.

Though that also applies to Goku. This could easily be the little kid version that Batman would tear apart.
Gary Oak, well... firstly, he can catch a ditto and then it'll use transform and turn into the opponent and fight them, since it can copy any ability to perfection i.e. the opponent and ditto would tire each other out; gary can just finish them off himself after that.
Thanks Jacob.

You reminded me of kamina's epicness, and now i'm gonna watch Gurren Lagann all over again.

Also Kamina would win, impossible situations is team dai-gurren's specialty.
and even if kamina died, simon would just tough up and beat the shit out of each and everyone one of them, so they'd be dead anyway...
superclack wrote...
As usual, anime fans don't understand Superman. I didn't used to think Superman could beat Goku back when all I had seen of Superman was from movies or the TV show. The Superman most people see is incredibly toned down. The height of Superman you'll occasionally see from the comics is absurd:

He moves faster than the speed of light
He can HEAR THROUGH SPACE
He can MOVE PLANETS
He can instantly regenerate from any injuries by going to the sun at faster than light speed. If he carries someone into the Sun with him(besides another Kryptonian or villains from long events like Parallax), he's virtually invincible.

I got Three words for you.

Spirit Fucking Bomb.

There hasn't been anyone who can block that shit. It'd incinerate Superman's body completely. He'd be completely gone from existence before he could go to the sun and it can be made as big as a planet so his speed wouldn't do much.