common cold?

Pages Prev12
....been to the doctor.........and the doctor said that theres somethings wrong with my rib cage( the chest pain)........(just to warn you guys.......the doctor said i got it becoz of my daily routine which is......wake-up,eat breakfast ,internet,eat lunch,sleep again, internet,eat dinner,internet,sleep) i lack exercise......i'll go back after 2 weeks of observation...........

lesson:
Dont be lazy,
crimson875 wrote...
....been to the doctor.........and the doctor said that theres somethings wrong with my rib cage( the chest pain)........(just to warn you guys.......the doctor said i got it becoz of my daily routine which is......wake-up,eat breakfast ,internet,eat lunch,sleep again, internet,eat dinner,internet,sleep) i lack exercise......i'll go back after 2 weeks of observation...........

lesson:
Dont be lazy,

hmmm
maybe we should start doing some exercises then though you sleep alot during the day
Korou wrote...
crimson875 wrote...

lesson:
Dont be lazy,

hmmm
maybe we should start doing some exercises then though you sleep alot during the day

yeah........i take a nap around 1pm-4pm
crimson875 wrote...
Korou wrote...
crimson875 wrote...

lesson:
Dont be lazy,

hmmm

yeah........i take a nap around 1pm-4pm

maybe i'll try this out too^^
Just do fitness daily. In my case I do Kendo practice for 4 times a week to balance my daily sleep, watch anime, play hentai game, play rpg game
Pages Prev12