Holy Shit

Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/new-audio-clinton-refers-to-sanders-fans-as-frustrated-basement-dwellers/article/2603353

Hilary told the truth about something.
What a miracle.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
.... there nothing bad in this. Why is this even a thing. Im a sander's voter and i believe this is mostly true.
animefreak_usa wrote...
.... there nothing bad in this. Why is this even a thing. Im a sander's voter and i believe this is mostly true.

I'm just shocked that Hilary actually said anything resembling the truth.

Cause she goes so far out of her way to hide the shit out of it even for things that she doesn't have to.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
So does trump. Wealth, health, business, the size of his dick, taxes, economic plans, mexicans, his sons being serial killers, him still running his ponzi schemes while in office, him actually running any govt business and it not being pence doing it, doing business with Cuba while embargo was in, putin's ball fonder, not being in debt to over half a billion, or incest with his daughter.

At this point even Johnson resin soaked brain with his weird economic plan and fend on your own health reforms is a decent choice.
animefreak_usa wrote...
So does trump. Wealth, health, business, the size of his dick, taxes, economic plans, mexicans, his sons being serial killers, him still running his ponzi schemes while in office, him actually running any govt business and it not being pence doing it, doing business with Cuba while embargo was in, putin's ball fonder, not being in debt to over half a billion, or incest with his daughter.

At this point even Johnson resin soaked brain with his weird economic plan and fend on your own health reforms is a decent choice.

Oh he's absolutely horrible too.

None of the candidates are ones I would ever want anywhere near any sort of office of power much less the presidency.

But I think Trump wouldn't be able to do near as many horrible things in office as Hillary. He would end up literally just being the figurehead portion of it. I think that's all he really wants out of it anyways.