How will the end of net neutrality effect this site

I want to know if I should download everything I bought and cancel my account because I don't know if I'll be able to access it in the near future. Does anyone know if we will still have access?
It's highly unlikely it will go through because most people enjoy the freedom the internet offers so personally I wouldnt back any of it up but if it really bothers you, back it up and if all hell breaks loose you can be the hentai savior of the wastelands we once called the internet.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Even in the worst case scenario, I doubt any company will be insane enough to actually block access to Fakku, the worst you can expect is slower speeds - which may, admittedly, become quite a problem once anime is added.
Forbidden101V wrote...
It's highly unlikely it will go through because most people enjoy the freedom the internet offers so personally I wouldnt back any of it up but if it really bothers you, back it up and if all hell breaks loose you can be the hentai savior of the wastelands we once called the internet.

LOL thanks! I was a little worried Internet companies would deny people in the US access to sites like this. I mean there are a few questionable hentai that I have Favorited *sweat*.
luinthoron wrote...
Even in the worst case scenario, I doubt any company will be insane enough to actually block access to Fakku, the worst you can expect is slower speeds - which may, admittedly, become quite a problem once anime is added.

Thanks for the reply! You're right! It would just lower the speed to this site. I was worried that this site would be blocked because there are..."questionable" hentai.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Bigby.Wolf wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

Thanks for the reply! You're right! It would just lower the speed to this site. I was worried that this site would be blocked because there are..."questionable" hentai.

Actually blocking it would be a quick way to lose customers, while lower speeds would only be seen as a minor annoyance by most of them, especially when other ISPs are doing the same, which is why I don't really see them going as far as blocking Fakku (or any adult sites, really).