So...

Pages Prev123
mnx wrote...
Afroman wrote...
Don't tell the guy. Surprise him at the last minute! Congrats by the way!
....uh,the test is negative you know....

$2 he knew lolll
oh thats 2 bad i wuz lookn forward 2 cing everybody compete 2 hav u name the child after us lol
indy wrote...
first things first, if your pregnancy story and test is true, then i'm sorry for you and you have my share of compassion. But face it, it's not the end of the world, and if you really wanna get pregnant it will happen, believe me. You have your "good days" during the month, no?

next, not that i like being a party pooper and all, but i have my doubts about the veracity of all this. No offense, but this being an internet forum and all and us not being able to see our faces, you will understand my doubt. Just there's something ticking in the back of my mind. generally, usernames with double digits, especially in the 80s and 90s at the end connote your year of birth, am i wrong? Which would make you a 15-16 y.o girl if you are even a girl. Also, the fact that you have explicitly mentioned your age and family status online without hesitation further puzzles me, combined to the fact of what the fuck a late 20's grown woman is doing on a hentai site. i mean i could be wrong since i'm new and all (& some people might know you in person), but i've been on forums before and i kinda know when something smells fishy. the kind of "i want attention" fishy...but the story is really cute and all and i do respect all fakku members for giving your support.

-.-

How dare you insult our Onee-chan! you are not welcome!

On the fact that you think this is fishy based on your experience from other forums, please consider FAKKU an exception. For one thing, this forum is a hentai forum, that should be enough to set it apart. The forums also don't have people with spamtastic count of 20,000+ posts other sites would have at this point. The only 2 people who have reached 2,000 are among the most insightful and clever people here. Another point, we have worked without Mods for a whole year and were fine. It was only until recent events spanning 3 months ago that it was decided that we needed Mods.

So please don't try to assume topics are fake just because this is the internet and a lot of people lie. Everyone here is as truthful as we are in RL, save some the aforementioned people in the last 3 months.(Chuu!!/E.X.A.M/Aion Crap)
aznstoner wrote...
indy wrote...
first things first, if your pregnancy story and test is true, then i'm sorry for you and you have my share of compassion. But face it, it's not the end of the world, and if you really wanna get pregnant it will happen, believe me. You have your "good days" during the month, no?

next, not that i like being a party pooper and all, but i have my doubts about the veracity of all this. No offense, but this being an internet forum and all and us not being able to see our faces, you will understand my doubt. Just there's something ticking in the back of my mind. generally, usernames with double digits, especially in the 80s and 90s at the end connote your year of birth, am i wrong? Which would make you a 15-16 y.o girl if you are even a girl. Also, the fact that you have explicitly mentioned your age and family status online without hesitation further puzzles me, combined to the fact of what the fuck a late 20's grown woman is doing on a hentai site. i mean i could be wrong since i'm new and all (& some people might know you in person), but i've been on forums before and i kinda know when something smells fishy. the kind of "i want attention" fishy...but the story is really cute and all and i do respect all fakku members for giving your support.

-.-

On the fact that you think this is fishy based on your experience from other forums, please consider FAKKU an exception. For one thing, this forum is a hentai forum, that should be enough to set it apart. The forums also don't have people with spamtastic count of 20,000+ posts other sites would have at this point. The only 2 people who have reached 2,000 are among the most insightful and clever people here. Another point, we have worked without Mods for a whole year and were fine. It was only until recent events spanning 3 months ago that it was decided that we needed Mods.

So please don't try to assume topics are fake just because this is the internet and a lot of people lie. Everyone here is as truthful as we are in RL, save some the aforementioned people in the last 3 months.(Chuu!!/E.X.A.M/Aion Crap)

wow. what aznstoner + stfu.

@R-chan: On the plus side you can always try to get pregnant again whenever you want. Condolences on the disappointment anyway.
Aw.. sorry about the news being negative, Rukia.

You should see it as a positive thing, since when you do want a baby it should be that you're both trying to have one ~ not that it was a chance ideal while having sex. My aunt[s] all went to a doctor to tell them which week would be the best week for having a baby and maybe you should too [if you're serious about having one].

I mean, a baby is tough. I had to take care of my little brother ever since he was born. They always cry, and it they're not crying they're popping. But yeah, you and your boyfriend should be serious and talk it through on having a kid before it actually happens.

Or maybe you two did already and this whole post was kind of useless.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Ramsus wrote...
aznstoner wrote...
indy wrote...

-.-

wow. what aznstoner + stfu.

@R-chan: On the plus side you can always try to get pregnant again whenever you want. Condolences on the disappointment anyway.

who let the new guys talk? But seriously, you don't have much of a leg to stand on when you join and try to pick on a longstanding member of this community. Even if Rain were to one day reveal she lied about her past and who she was I don't think that would change the love she has in this community; she may inspire less boners but she would still be part of our family; which you are not a part of yet.
thanks guys. i've had time to sleep and come to the conclusion that the fact that i'm not is a good thing. we just need to get married. after that... we'll go from there. i would love to have a kid... i'm just that type of woman, and my career is at a great point, so the time seems right, but it's probably not the most stable home right now. i still live with my twin bro & his wifey. so yeah. my boy knew, and was kind of excited but scared shitless. i'm sure all of you would agree. i've been feeling bad lately and i thought it was leading to this (hence my absence on the forum)... i knew i could count on you guys for helping me through this. i love you guys, so much.

HIBIA: I found that pic on photobucket. I've always used that phrase and to see it like that was too cool in my book, so I stole it. because i promised my boy that i would get a tattoo with him, i thinking something like that on the top of my foot. i'm crazy dumb, i know.

INDY: If you look closer at some of my posts, I think you'd get the idea i'm as true as can be here... i posted in this thread https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=3978&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 that I chose my name because my boy thinks i look like rukia and 9 is my fav number and 2 is from my birthday. i was going to do something with my first name Rainn, but I was scared people would think I'm some hippie freak like the parents I have who named me this. (Rainn Elliot _____... get it, I'm Rainn E. Yeah, I didn't think it was near as cool as my parents thought) So I go by Elle (or L) by most of my friends and my close peeps and family calls me Rainn. My twin changed his name all together. And I thought mine was bad.

Sorry, I rambled.

Love!
Rukia, Rainn, Elliot, Elle, Me
rukia92 wrote...
well...

i got back from the doc.

negative.

i hate to say it but i was kind of disappointed. but yet i'm relieved.

i think i'm going to spend the rest of the night by myself and quiet.

thanks for the love guys.... i love you all.

Hi^^

Not really good with words

sooo...

Sorry about the news. But if you don't want a Kid, then congratulations. Getting married is good before getting a kid. It eases you that your partner-for-life won't abandon you once you have the baby(though I think he's already faithful to you^^)
rukia92 wrote...
HIBIA: I found that pic on photobucket. I've always used that phrase and to see it like that was too cool in my book, so I stole it. because i promised my boy that i would get a tattoo with him, i thinking something like that on the top of my foot. i'm crazy dumb, i know.

Ah. Right. I did wonder for a while. :3
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Well, at least you aren't named Audio Science. I forget what celebrity named her child that...after her minor in college...lol
Well now that you've revealed your secret origin last name I'd have to propose that you name your eventual kid Reid. And yeah I think your parents were being a little silly, though your name is still pretty.
When I have children I plan to name my first girl Eve, and if I have a boy I'm going to name him Thomas.
I'd name my girl Gustahov, and my boy Francesca
In all seriousness though, if you had a child it may be a bit hard to deal with(trust me, children are PAINFUL[not labor, I meant taking care of])
Well, there's always another chance, and plenty of time to think things through later. Having a baby... well, let's just say its a responsibility and a sign of change in prioities. Just don't have a kid too late.
:arrow:

if it's a boy, i throw him out :roll: and take him in as he reach the age of reasoning, if it's a girl, i let my wife decide what to do with "it".
Pages Prev123