Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Anyone else picked it up yet? If so are you playing it on console or pc? Were you a backer of the kickstarter? Is it as good as you hoped it be? What are your thoughts?

I'm currently playing on Xbox One and also picked it up for Switch (but have yet to open it). I wish the soundtrack was better and more memorable like other Castlevania installments. Music can make or break a game for me, followed by game play, story, and aesthetic. I feel Bloodstained nails all of that pretty well. I just wish the tunes stuck out more.
623 FAKKU QA
I want to get it for Switch but currently the game is in a bad state with garbage resolution and bad frame rates on the Switch. Fortunately the dev team is working on fixing that with small periodic updates. I'll probably wait until the game has improved there.
I got both the Switch version (waiting for that version to be patched a bit) and the PC version.

Game is pretty fun.
its just castlevania
I got the Switch version on recommendation from a backer, but I haven't really been sucked into it. The 8-bit prequel is more fun, imo.
WillHammer WillHammer
I recommend installing mods for Bloodstained. My favorites were nopan version of Topless Miriam, "Alternate Shard Absorption" and Sexy Monsters.
for me, graphics and effects are the two most important things, next comes the sound, it's quite suitable for me in this version, I really like it
I'm currently playing it in the switch and it is quite good.