DJMAX Portable 3

Just recently heard about this .

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/05/25/djmax-portable-3-spinning-on-to-psp-this-year/

If there is any DJM players in here i would like to hear your thoughts about this.
Damn...I'm just gonna get started on DJ Max Fever and now DJ Max 3?
DJMAX, Oh goodie.

I always wanted a DJMAX game, especially the Clazziquai edition. But i never bought one.

Maybe I should start.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
Clazziquai is a bit easy, I'd recommend it only for new comers [Or DJ MAX Fever]

3 better not disappoint, the other games save for Trilogy had quite a few bugs that hurt the overall experience. For example, in fever you can't equip certain gears because the game will refuse to load a song with that gear on. Or the fact that some of the missions are impossible to complete. I heard a rumor that they fixed them for the digital re-release.

Other than that, I might look forward to it. It won't be a day one buy though. Gotta hear some good news on this one first
So excited for this one actually. I heard some rumor that all the really good music artist left the company though, so I'm a little skeptical about the track list. Of course it's just a rumor but I can't shake this feeling off...

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to it. I hope to see some of my favorite tracks in the game.
sakabato24 World Warrior
I was lucky enough to get 1 out of the 5000 physical copies of this game instead of DLing it off of PSN.

My opinion of this game :

It was so-so. I've been playing all of the DJ Max series since they first started on DJ Max Online for PC, and I was kinda let down with this installment of the DJ Max series.

DJ Max Portable 3 felt like a step down in terms of mechanics from Black Square and Clazziquai. The new mix mechanic is okay, but I find that they could of done something more with it. The difficulty of the songs were okay too. I also kinda disliked the fact that I have to level grind up to lvl.99 to unlock everything.

The game also had a small track-list compared to the other ones. There is also no Album mode to listen to music. This was the biggest let down for me because I love listening to the tracks, and it sucks that I can't do that in DJ Max Portable 3.

The visuals were really nice though, and the songs that were on the game were all enjoyable for me.

If you actually haven't tried any of the DJ Max Portable series or at least tried Fever, then DJ Max Portable 3 is still a good and I recommend it to other people that want to get into the series or want to get into the rhythm genre in general.

But, if you have played the DJ Max Series, I find it okay. Not the best, but it could have been better.

What did you guys think of DJ Max Portable 3?
I bought the UMD Version in late october... I think.
I say it wasn't really worth the 40 bucks.. Could have been better, but at least it has lots of unlockables.

Also I'm runnin on a PSP1000 so Data Install is a Fucking must! Loads too slow without it.
sakabato24 World Warrior
On the 2000/3000 models, the load time doesn't seem that long, I gotta try the load times on the 1000 models...
wow...looks promising...will wait to see this, hope will be good too.
Played this for a little bit, then put it away for good. Huge letdown for me, being a seasoned DJ Max Portable player (played all the other PSP games), and this one is just awful in comparison. I would rather go back and play Black Square again... Remix was a nice twist, but didn't do it for me. Was getting over 75% effortlessly on 6.2T on hard (since they don't give it to you from the start). Their biggest mistake imo was taking out 8B (6BFX in BS)
I got Max fever, clazziquai and 3 in hard copy and I love all three games. Clazziquai is a bit easier, but I think it has some of the best music. Plus the last challenges are reaaaaally hard.

Max 3 is special because it introduces the .2 gameplay. Its love or hate, but I personnally really like it. 4.2 is my fave right now, but i cant wait to try 6.2. the song selection is also very good as always, but thats not new if you liked the previous entries in the serie.
Best of the DJM
Felt sad

I played Clazziquai and Black Square before

Essentially, DJMP3 is a grind fest

So you have to keep on grinding and grinding and grinding.

Also, there wasn't any really "awesome" tracks that impressed me.
They had some nice tracks (Your Smile, Waiting for the Sun)

But no awesome tracks.
Well if you buy the UMD (If they are any left)
Its 800mb+ Data Install, MURDER on a 1-3 Gig memory cards
sakabato24 World Warrior
I personally liked DJ Max Portable 2 the best and then Clazziquai as a close second.

Wished DJ Max Online was still up, but they closed all servers, and we have Trilogy now. Beta testing DJ Max Online was a blast to play people from Korea.