IMPORTANT KICKSTARTER EROGE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

Hi guys,

there is a Visual Novel (Eroge) Libra of the Vampire Princesson kickstarter which needs your support. For at least 35 $ you can get a steam key on release. you can pledge and support less than 35 $ of course as well. Only 22 days until the funding deadline must be made and 50% already funded if the funding is not successful there will be no second chance. The funding goes a bit slow because of the holidays so your backing would be appreciated. An Hentai Restoration Patch will be made available at release which you can add to the Steamgame for adult content. Japanese Visual Novel makers want to expand to the west directly and are testing kickstarter to see if the western market is ready for direct approach. Show them your support and that we want to have localised uncensored visual novels. ^_^

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikandijapan/libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english?ref=nav_search

"Help us bring "Libra of the Vampire Princess" to the West, a brand new bishoujo visual novel game by Japanese studio XERO."
Thanks for that! Read about this one quite a while back for a greenlight on steam. I want in on this, it looks like it could be a really fun read, too! :)

It's so exciting that they want to release a game globally, and I think the market is ready but this must get enough promo.

It's nice that the restoration patch work around is available, but that still doesn't make Steam a real platform for adult games. Ecchi games, sure! Which is great in and of itself. (I'm very curious how lewd this one will turn out to be though.)
Winged Cloud, the studio behind Sakura games approached Mangagamer because they wanted to up the smut in their games. Which is also very exciting because they have very talented artists for the cute kind of lewdness.
Sheesh. Those are expensive just to translate and patch in the original uncensored art.