is it just me

how many of you guys and girls dont like rape of any kind in visual novels
(p.s. i hate rape)
Same.Its to dark for me and out of moral.
(Roman Catholic here) XD
I have tried playing 1 rape-themed game (since there's only 1 file to dl) and I punched myself for dling it, never gonna play something like that again. But there's some VNs with some unavoidable rape that I'll play cause the story's too good.
Spoiler:
Tsukihime, ef...
There aren't many good translated VNs that contain rape, but Senjoku Rance had a fair amount of rape in it and a lot of people enjoy that game. I don't mind rape in doujins, manga, or hentai, but I don't care for it in my VNs or Eroges unless I am just getting my rocks off. I am more attached to the characters in VNs than I am in any other form of anime/story telling.
Kaimax Best Master-San
<--- Omnivore

I actually try all of those just for the experience, It's not about RApe or not Rape for me.

I only avoid guro/pregnant/super loli/scat
Kaimax wrote...
I avoid pregnant

I'm disappoint. It's a man's job to impregnate.
Maybe he means sex with pregnant girls?
Well the rape in some games are so below the minimun its acceptable for me.
Spoiler:
Tsukihime's rape story for Kohaku is ok....I guess, because I kinda got the feel for her.Its hard to explain in words tbh

But for games like for example Rapelay ,Virgin Roster and Moon,I'm trying to stay away from those.

@Kai scat?Whats that?
Sex with shit, faeces involved.
darykk168 wrote...
Well the rape in some games are so below the minimun its acceptable for me.
Spoiler:
Tsukihime's rape story for Kohaku is ok....I guess, because I kinda got the feel for her.Its hard to explain in words tbh

But for games like for example Rapelay ,Virgin Roster and Moon,I'm trying to stay away from those.

@Kai scat?Whats that?

yeah i'm staying away from those too.i'm saying if it has rape keep it away from me.
its so mean and sickening in my tummy.